13

natalies P.O.V

my phone went off whilst i was talking with niall. i glance at my phone and see there was a text from megan. it read "SOS PLEASE HELP HARRYS AFTER ME!!!!" my eyes widen and i turn to niall. he sharply askes "whats wrong love". i show him the text message and his expression becomes serious. niall grabs my hand and yanks me out of the door. as we both rush down the stairs of the flight i ask niall "whats harry gona do." nialls grip became tighter. "lets just say if we dont get there soon something bad will happen." i felt tears well up in my eyes and my pace increases to the point i am running faster than i ever have in my life. we run out of the flat block and head for his car. i jump in the front seat and niall gets in the driver seat. he turns the key to the ignition and drives for harrys flat... "its on the other side of the town.. it will take us at least 15 minutes" niall said saddend. i could feel the tears well up in my eyes.. god i hope we get to her in time.

megans P.O.V

i took my phone out and sent natalie a SOS text... i got no reply. god i hope she seen it. i could hear harrys heavy breathing coming in closer and closer. i start to quietly sob out of fear he will find me.

before i knew it he pulled back the shower curtin "HA GOT U" harry grabbed mt wrists and pulled me up and over his shoulder. i started screaming, kicking my legs and pounding his back with my fists. he took me back to the bed room and threw me on the bed. i pant and sob. he shuts the door. i backed up as much as i could but when i hit the wall i was out of luck. he walks towards me licking his lip. "you better kiss me better after hurting me like that". i look at him in discust and shook my head. he smirked and laughed. "oh ull do what i tell u to little miss. or els". i began to feel fear like i have never felt in my entire life. he grabbed my anclesand pulled me towards him. he parts my legs and puts his hips between then them and leans over me pushing my shoulders down to the bed.

harry starst to kiss my neck and between each kiss he bites down on my neck. i put my hands on his shoulders trying to push him off me but he was to strong. i cant hold it in any longer and i beging to cry histericly. i fist his top and cry into it.

he stops kissing and looks at me crying into his shirt. he huggs me tight to him. "font ever disobey me again. or i will follow through with it next time." he says looking down at me. i nod at him, still crying he picks me up (bridal style) and takes me into the living room. he took two steps before the front door swung open and niall rushes in followed by natalie. "PUT HER DOWN!!!" natalie screamed. harry was surprized and put me down. i ran to natalie and was engulfed in an enormouse hug. niall stormed up to harry and grabbed the back of his neck and took him into the bedroom.

natalie sat me down on the couch and asked me to tell her what happend in detail. i poured out to her, telling her everything. i saw tears in her eyes. "dont worry, niall will sort it out" i hug her again.