natalies P.O.V

i see megan asleep om the couch and now i have no one to talk to. lazy cow i swear if there was a war going on outside she would still find a place to sleep. i let out a sigh as my direction is turned to a set of tables with mirrors on them. i walk over to them and think to myself "well megans asleep and theres no one looking so might as well take a peek and see whats in the drawers".

i open zyans drawer and find a hairbrush and some make up. i laugh a little and quickly glance at megan to make sure i havent desturbed her. fortunate for me i didnt and i continued my raid of the drawers. i came across harrys table and as i begun to open up the drawer a hand grabbed my wrist. i quickly turned round to see niall holding my wrist in his hand.

"and what do u think u are doing" he said in a serious tone.

"i... i was just..." i was interupted by niall "u shouldnt be going through our things."

he glanced over at megan and saw she was asleep and with a firm yank he took me out of the room.

he lead me to this place behind the stage where no one was. he turned to me and held my arms in his large hands. i gazed into his eyes as he bit his lip.

"u could get in serious trouble if someone found u in there." he mutterd.

i was confused and then he spoke again "im taking u back to mine, that way u will be safe".

he started to lead me away before i stoped him "what about megan?" i questioned him he gave me a quick smile and in a soft tone said "dont worry harrys got her."

niall lead me to his car and he opened the door for me. i clamberd in and put my seat belt on as he joged round the other side of the car to get in. he put his seat belt on and turned the key and we drove off.