in taxi me and natalie noticed that we had no jakets, so we asked to taxi driver to drop us off at new look instead of the concert. he didnt seem to mind at all.

we arived at new look and i payed the taxi driver. grasping my hand, natalie tugged me towards the doors of the shop. as natalie pushed the doors her eyes instanty fell on a little denim waist coat. i roll my eyes as she tuggs me towards it, she trys it on.

a gasp fell from my mouth as i peered at her. both of her hands cover her mouth.

"its PERFECT" she squeled "quick tell me how much it is"

my fingers fummbled and i reveild the lable, another gasp left my red lips as i bit my bottom lip and shook my head.

the sparkle left her eyes and a look of horrer crossed her face. "how much is it" her face was serious now.

"it...is" i paused so i could compose myself "its a fiver" i let out a loud laugh as natalie frowned "Fucking bitch" natalie hissed. i just laughed even harder until i got a swift punch to the arm. i raised an eyebrow and smiled showing off my dimples before laughing even harder.

my laughter was oviously contagous because befor i knew it natalie was laughing.

she took the waistcoat to the checkout and pulled out a five pound note, handing it to the check out guy. he politely took the money and bagged the coat for her before winking at her. my eyes widend as she took the bag and i put my arm around her "come on sweetie" i peaked her on the cheek before swiftly yanking her towards the door.

once out side i took my arm from around her. we were walking and she stoped before asking "why the hell did u do that"

"i was saving u from that guy. did u not see him wink at u" i questiond

"um.. well.. no" she answerd

"well then"

it took us about 15 minutes to get to the concert.. well i say that but it would have been quicker if natalie hadnt wanted to stop at nandos. we see a vast sea of girls before proudly walking past every singal one of them to the doors with out meet and greet tickets in hand. the big guy at the door stoped us and as we handed him the tickets he let us through.

my heart was pounding as i walked towards the door to the room where we would meet the boys. natalies breath speed increased as i pulled the handle to the door opening it.