Zane x Reader ~7 minutes in heaven~(Mature language)

"All right everyone~!" Cadenza cooes. "Circle up! We're going to play 7 minutes in heaven!" Zane groans, "Do I have to go?" He says. "I'm not going to make you." You say, smiling at him and getting up. He sighs and follows you quickly. "Good! Now every girl put something into this hat here!" She holds out Lucinda's witch hat. You take off your favorite crystal necklace and place it inside. Every girl placing in either something special to them or just something they wore. "How about Aaron goes first?" He sighs and walks forward. He sticks his hand in and pulls out a purple hair tie. "Th...That's mine...." Aphmau says, her face reddening. (In this they aren't dating yet.) He gives her a subtle smirk as he walks into the closet, Lucinda pushing Aphmau in after him. You chuckle as it happens, Zane is glaring. "Aww come on Zane, you know they were in love." You say, gently elbowing him. He grunts angrily, "He better not try anything funny." You go and sit back down on the couch talking to him for the rest of the seven minutes. As soon as the 7 minutes were up Aphmau stumbles out of the closet looking as red as a tomato. She was actually sweating. Aaron walks out and steadies her to make sure she didn't fall over. "Guess we should go back?" You say, looking at Zane. "Yeah... Whatever." You two walk over, Cadenza looking at you guys and smirking. "How about Zane next?" She says. You look up at Zane and laugh. "Go ahead!" You push him forward a little. He sighs and sticks his hand in, grabbing the first thing he felt. He pulls out a necklace and his face instantly reddens. "What'd you get?" You ask. He turns to you and holds out your necklace. Your face gets hot as your happy expression disappears. "O...oh... I-I..." Cadenza grabs both of your arms and shoves you two in the closet. You're pressed up so close against him you can hear the soft beating of his heart. Cadenza shuts the door and leaves you two to do whatever you wished. (Eyebrow wiggle) The room felt tense and awkward for a moment. You tried to move back from Zane but it was so cramped that it didn't do much good. Your eyes adjusted to the darkness and you stared at Zane. His pale skin practically glowed so it was very easy to see him. You start to laugh. "Wh...what?!" He asks, blushing down at you. "Why aren't you kissing me yet?" You say, cocking your head at him. His face reddens even more, he sighs. "Hey... It's alright I was-" but before you could finish your sentence his lips were pressed against yours. Your whole body was flushed with an extreme heat, you felt yourself start to sweat. But eventually you melted into him and into the kiss. It didn't excel any further than that in fear of Cadenza opening the door and taking a picture of you guys attempting to fuck in this small ass closet. His hands slid up and down your sides, feeling your smooth skin and causing you to sigh slightly into the kiss, melting even more into the kiss and into him. Suddenly you thought about breathing and was snapped back to reality. You pulled away quickly and panted, then started laughing incredibly hard. He smiles at you, panting as well. "I love you.... I always have..." The words rolling off his tongue sweetly. You calmed down and pecked him on the lips again. "I love you too emo kid." He smiles and chuckles. You lean against the wall behind you and you two wait for the 7 minutes to be up patiently. Just as the 7 minutes were about to be up, Zane smirks and pulls you close, kissing you again. You chuckle, "Zane.. They're going to catch us..." His hands slide into the bottom half of your shirt to feel your sides once more. You sigh into the kiss again. Cadenza tears the door open to see Zane pressing you up against the wall, attacking you with kisses. You look at her and she blushes. "Whoa guys. I uh.. Didn't expect you guys to go at it that hard..." He looks over and Cadenza and glares, grabbing your legs and making you wrap them around him. He carries you out and into another room. Everyone is staring at the door as it shuts. "My brother is about to get laid before I do." Garroth says looking over at Laurance who nods in disbelief.