Chapter ten

Doc's sick. Were all screwed. So far, everyone who has gotten it has died. Not one survivor. Glenn, Sasha, and I are still alive. The rest.... well, I prefer not to state. Hershel covers them with a blanket and wheels them out. He gives a short goodbye from the bible, removes the sheet, then stabs them before they turn. If they hurry. If they don't, they skip goodbye, kill the walker, then say goodbye. We bury our dead, not burn. That started when they thought I was dead, and said to burn my body, but dad protested to bury me. He won, I was wrapped in a blanket, and brought out to the yard. They lowered me in the hole while I was sleeping, and threw some dirt on me, scaring the shit out of me. I screamed, and started to thrash around. I was immediately brought back here. It took my dad, rick, Tyreese, Glenn and Sasha to take me here. That's how Sasha and Glenn got sick.

I sat in the same area as Lizzie, and watched as Glenn wheeled the newest dead person to our version of a morgue. "Where are you taking him?" Lizzie asks. "Were just taking him to a quieter place. Don't worry about him, get some rest." He says calmly. Sasha was giving some guy air from a tube nearby, and I saw Carl standing by the window of the separation room. I stood up, and walked over to him. "Carl, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to see you." He fake half-smiles. I frown, "I don't want you to see me like this." I say. I tuck my hair behind my ear, and it brushes against the flowers wilting petals. "I love you, kaylin." He says. I turn, and I walk away.

Suddenly, after I sit down, my eyelids start to feel heavy. "Get some rest, kaylin. I want you to get better." Lizzie says. I slightly smile, and I can feel her fingertips brush the hair from my eyes. I can't help but notice her smile, and look at the flower in my hair. (A/N this was intended xD)