Chapter nineteen

Kaylin POV

I looked over at Carl, and saw a shocked expression on his face as I plucked the wilted flower from my hair, and placed it between the two girls graves. "Carl, I ink I know how they died..." I whisper, touching his arm. I point to the bloody knife on the ground next to a bloody blanket, and the bloody flowers and empty gun shell to carols handgun.

"Wait... Lizzie said she thinks the walkers were like us... But misunderstood?" Carl shouts, angry. "Yes, she might have stabbed Mika for proof while Tyreese and carol were gone, then carol stabbed Mika before she turned, and took Lizzie away, and shot her. She was a threat to all of them,mans Judith was a kid. They have to think about what's best for Judith."

"What makes you think Judith is still alive?" He shouts. "Carl.." I whisper, voice barely above a whisper. I began to feel the tension in the air rising, and I hear someone step on a branch. Rick, Michonne, Glenn, and Carl seem to have not heard it. "I'll be back," I whisper to Carl. The adults sit on a log, and watch me leave, dad keeping his eagle eyes on me.

I silently step over leaves, and farther into the woods where I heard the small twig snap. More snap as I continue to trudge through the woods, marki a tree with my knife every few seconds so I could find my way back.

After about five minutes, I hear yelling and gunshots coming from the cabin. "NOOO!" I yell. I begin to run to them, when I trip on some thick underbrush, and my foot gets caught. I sob loudly until a female police officer is by me. "I'm sorry," she whispers, hen whacks me on the back of my head with her gun.

Daryl POV

I know I wasn't the only one who heard the mysterious noise from what lurks beyond the shadows of the trees, I know kaylin heard it. She was the one of us to make a move. I was just too damn tired. I got beat up, chased a car going who knows where for 12 hours, and had to deal with a bunch of shit heads for who knows how long.

"NOOO!" I heard kaylin scream from on the trees. "Kaylin!" Carl yelled, darting up from the spot he was sitting in. "Angel!" I shout, getting looks from the remaining group. Angel was her middle name. I just thought it suit her since she bought me the angel winged vest for my birthday once.

Once I run in the woods, I see every few trees have a X on them, and Carl and I begin running until they come to an end. There was a knife, and squashed grass, so she fell, then footprints larger than kaylin's took her away. She's been kidnapped.

I sprint through the forestry, following the prints of the shoe, until I reach the road. There's a car-the one that took Beth-and the passenger door closes and begins to drive away. "ANGEL!" I cry. Carl sprints through the trees just as I begin chasing after the car. "Well, shit!" Carl shouts, frustrated.

After a few hours of running, i collapse from exhaustion, and fall onto the cold, hard ground, letting all my sweat, blood, and tears collect around me. I begin to cry, silent, salty tears slip out of my brown, cold eyes, and down my face with grime over it. I hadn't bothered washing since after the prison. Once you get clean, you just get dirty again.

When afternoon turns into dusk, I see Carl limping over to me, with our people behind him. "Carl?" I ask, bring I myself to my feet, and the group sits around me. I missed hell of a lot. We found everyone else, Beth, carol, and kaylin were all taken. And it's up to us to free them.

An I feel bad I finished this chapter at 666. ;)