My Disney Nightmare *PART 3*

-last part of this chappie....hope you like it! I'll update as soon as possible :) -

*Harry's POV*

Blood.

Blood everywhere.

I refused to look down at my stepsister. I couldn't bear it. I hated blood, more than anything. Well, heights scared me too.

My body stayed frozen in place as if I were a statue at a museum. Sticky, red liquid pooled around my feet. I know I should do something but I can't move.

I'm not even sure if I'm thinking. Or breathing.

There were people around me screaming. Crying. Screaming some more. Police sirens blared in the distant.

At this time I felt the need to step back and take a look at the scene surrounding me.

A gasp found it's way out of my mouth and my eyes went wide. Tears not far behind.

A large crowd of frightened people had gathered on the sidewalk now covered in Morgan's blood.

There were two spots that the red substance were coming from. Her hand, and her stomach.

Who would shoot such an innocent girl?

A few tears escaped and I didn't bother to wipe them away. I wasn't ego crazy. I'll cry in front of people. It's a natural thing.

"Morg..." my voice came out rough and hoarse from crying.

"Excuse me, Sir. Please back up. We need to take this young lady to the Emergency Room."

I gaped up at the officer. "This is my...um...step...s-sister?"

His eyes winded a bit yet he nodded in understanding.

"My team and I will be surveying scene. You can go with the girl in the ambulance. Or you can drive behind the truck in your own vehicle. Either way, I need to you to please step back."

"I'll drive, erm, behind."

I walked over to Morgan and took her hand. I caressed it and smiled down archer peaceful, blood drenched body. "You'll be okay. I am sure of it. You are a tough girl. I can't believe anyone would try and hurt you."

By now, the tears poured down my face effortlessly. Like a river or a waterfall.

I gave my wounded sister one last glance before jogging to my car.

I pounded my fist on the hood until my knuckles were split. Hopping into the car, I rested my head on the wheel and took a few deep breaths. I desperately wanted to think about the last 10 minutes but my mind was fuzzy.

Why Morgan? She didn't do anything. Everything is going for her. Her looks, her personality, even her grades. She doesn't deserve any of this. I do.

She was screaming my name, she saw this coming and I didn't listen. I brought this on. God, she sacrificed her own life for me. But why?

I thought she hated me...

*Morgan's POV*

before the accident

I screamed helplessly to get Harry's attention. But nothing worked. He was lost in his thoughts.

I saw a car. The car. That same one. The one I thought I would never see again.

That idiot promised revenge. But like this?

I was absolutely positive the gun was aimed for Harry. What did he do?

I yelled at him one time, and finally got his attention. But it was too late.

I jumped in front of my stepbrother. My heart pounding so hard, my breath hitched and I heard the shot. Aimed perfectly, hitting my stomach.

The pain was too hard to handle. As I collapsed to the ground, another bullet punctured through my hand.

The metallic smell of blood found it's way to my senses. Not again.

My breathing soon became tagged and uneven. Why wasn't anyone doing anything?

Just before so blacked out I heard it. It being the laugh.

That cruel laugh.

The sound that haunted me for years is back.

His laugh.

_

A/N:

who is it?

WHO?1!1!1!1!2!2!1?1!1!1!1!1!!1!1

comment your predictions please! I love to hear them.

YES ITS SHORT BUT ITS AN EARLY UPDATE OK IM SORRY BUT I HAD TO WRITE!!!!!

~ comment "zerrie" of you read all this ~

x -KateTomlinson