My Disney Nightmare *PART ONE*

-this is part one! part two will be up soon and omg it'll be so intense so watch out-

*Morgan's POV*

Stretching my limbs, I clambered out of bed. My back an neck sore from spending a week in bed and on the couch.

7:06 pm my iHome read. Wayyy too early.

I wish I had a boyfriend to call or send a good morning text. Or better, to cuddle with and go out with. Well, I mean I have Madison and she's like my boyfriend.

Hmmm...I do miss her. Maybe I should contact her.

A sharp pain in my gut forced me to sprint to my bathroom and spill all contents of my stomach into the toilet.

Ugh, ew.

10 minutes later of pure disgusting-ness and 5 minutes of thoroughly brushing my teeth I was back in my room and grew bored.

Very, very bored.

And sick.

And tired.

Sighing inwardly I walked over to my full length mirror and took a gander at myself.

Blonde and lifeless, my hair hung dull and straggly from my head. My usual porcelain like skin was pale, ashen and NOT me. Baggy sweats adorned my lower half and and oversized tee on my top. Basically I looked sickly, tired and somewhat depressed. I was totally sick but NOT depressed.

It had been 3 weeks since the party accident. And I'm overjoyed that Sean went to jail.

Oh yeah! Harry called the cops for taking an underage girl to a party with drugs. He got arrested for that, lying about his age, driving drunk, and coming onto a younger girl.

When I thanked him profusely for calling the Sheriff's Office and getting that sick, leather clad liar away from here; he barely murmured a "No Big Deal."

But, I swear I heard him say, "Anything for my love.".

Doubt it, yet I still think I heard it.

Am I confusing you? I'm confusing myself.

I have a court hearing or some chiz next week but I think he'll be out of the slammer in a little under 3 years, and trust me I will savor that time.

But right now, I need to rest. I've been home throwing up for days. Can you guess who has been taking caring me?

Harry.

He literally hasn't said 50 words to me. It's like he is scared of me rejecting him. HA! Sorry bud, that happened longgggg ago.

But I will thank him for helping me this week. Taking me to the doctor, getting my medicine, feeding me, etc.

I felt like a baby, him babying me. DOTING on me.

But yet, with all his kindness, I barely get a second glance.

Plopping down on my plush pillows on my purple bed, I pushed my fuzzy animals in one direction. (A/N: see what I did there?)

My TV was immediately turned on, Austin and Ally (my current OTP) came on and I hummed along to Ross Lynch.

You're probably thinking- "I'm 15, why am I watching Disney Channel?"

BECAUSE I FLIPPING WANT TO!

Kidding! I just love it. But I miss the old Disney better. Shake It Up and Fish Hooks is the most annoying shows ever. Hannah Montana was perfect and Wizards was equally amazing. I actually quote it a lot. People used to find it strange but now sooooo many people do it. I started that trend because I'm cool like that.

In the middle of pondering over which girl was better for Ross to date (Maia or Laura), my curly haired house mate knocked on the door.

"Do you want to come with me to get your meds?"

I nodded then realized he couldn't see me, being as he was still in the hallway on the other side of the closed door.

"Yeah, you got me the wrong flavor last time and I'm pretty sure that made me throw up more." I explained with a chuckle.

"Alright." Harry replied in such a monotone it gave me chils. His footsteps reminded me that he was gone.

He's so awkward. I mean, the last REAL conversation we had was when he harassed me into telling him about that night.

Is it bad to say that I missed fighting with him? His banter kept me lively and on my toes. His deep, British accent was adorable. The way his green eyes are sparkled with mischief when he came back at me with a comeback....

"Better get ready," I mumbled to myself.

Throwing on a pair of flared pink jeans and hoodie, I put my hair into low pigtails. I also left my face makeup free. No need to get dressed up for the general store. Nothing special ever happens there... IF ONLY I KNEW THAT 2 HOURS LATER I WOULD MEAN THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE.

______

A/N:

NOT EDITED OMGGG NOT EDITED

im so disappointed in myself in not updating in 3 weeks.

between school, vacation and a terrible writers block i just...im so sorry.

I hope you all still love me like I love you!

um...pretty please fan- vote- comment-

COMMENT "" ew school"" IF YOU READ ALL THIS

xo~KateTomlinson