Car Rides, Fights, and Harry Styles

-early update! thank me by commenting "hai"

 *Morgan's POV*

The car ride back to home was silent. As in, your ears start to ring, silent.

"Blurred Lines" played quietly in the background which made me want to run my manicured nails down a chalkboard. Harry on the other hand LOVED it and insisted I hated this song with a burning passion. My interal rage about this darn, over played song took my mind off the oddly comfortable hug we shared just moments ago.

I loved the way it felt with his toned arms snaked around my waist and my smaller arms draped around his neck. 

But no. I hated Harry.

He was trouble.

He was evil.

Completely and utterly cruel.

A tattletale.

A liar.

With mesmerizing, green eyes.

Messy, chocolate, brown hair.

A sweet, innocent, yet cheeky and arrogant smile.

Oh gosh, and that accent that can make any girl melt like butter on hot, Texas asphalt.

I don't like him. I don't like one bit of that boy.

The hug was meaningless. The tingles I felt were just from the joy that I had been found. Right? I have to ask him how he did get to me anyway.

Glancing over at Harry, I noticed that he too, seemed to be fighting an internal battle. Being that I have known him forever, I pick up on little things like that. Right now his long arm rested effortlessly on gear shirt. But his hands were tight around the leather steering wheel. Large expanse of his palm cradled the wheel, his knuckles white from gripping it so hard. And his jaw kept clenching and unclenching, confirming my idea that he was deep in thought.

By the time we reached home, "Blurred Lines" had played one more time and so had "Come and Get It" (a song I am particulary fond of) also "Get Lucky". I hated that one too just because it was pointless and annoying.

I finally understood Lohanthony now. In one of his more recent Vine videos, he stated that if he heard "Blurred Lines" or "Get Lucky" one more time on the radio he would strangle someone. I won't do that, so I just groaned in frustration.

I slowly dragged myself up the front steps and let Harry push the door open. I was tired and weak. A bit confused and angry too. But mostly tired.

"WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD WOULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING OUT WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT?! AND WHERE DID YOU EVEN RUN OFF TO?! I NEED ANSWERS. NOW!" Harry screamed, letting out all his anger he built up on the way here.

I yawned and rolled my eyes. "I'm not capable of discussing this now. I'm going to bed."

"OH NO. YOU WILL GET YOUR PRETTY, LITTLE RICH GIRL ARSE OVER HERE AND TELL ME EVERYTHING! I WAS PUT IN CHARGE SO I NEED TO KNOW. IF YOU DO NOT TELL ME MORGAN, I WILL FIND A WAY TO FIND OUT." His loud voice echoed, making me angrier then he just made me. I casually ignored the fact that he complimented my rear end.

"Look, Harry. I know you want to know. I'm sorry but I don't want to tell you. You don't  'need' to know. You are not my dad, so just let me go to bed." I whined. I am quite nice when I'm tired. Probably because I just don't want to deal with people.

Harry's hand tugged harshly on the roots of his curls in frustration. For some reason I wanted to go over to him and smooth the little crease formed inbetween his eyebrows. That's just because I'm tired though. So don't get any romantic thoughts.

"Please Morgan tell me where that boy took you. And how you ended up on the streets. Or, so god help me, I will do unspeakable things." The boy spoke slowly (slower than usual) and quietly. A deep breath was taken by him and his dark eyes bore into mine.

I'm mad now.

Madder than mad.

Screw being tired.

I took my heels off and threw them into the foyer. I stomped over to Harry, my hands balled at my sides. All I could see was red. The fact that he had the audacity to question me after all I was through when technically he wasn't a proper adult made me snap.

"You listen up and you listen good, 'cause I'm only saying this once." I pushed his body up against the wall and spoke swiftly and harshly. I held onto the collar of his shirt, making sure he couldn't run.

"I was taken to a regular party. Then was taken out back by Shane and some of his buddies. He was hurtful and not his usual charming self. i was forced into his car and taken across town-I think. We end up at a druggie party. A FREAKING DRUGGIE PARTY. AND THEN I FOUND OUT THAT I WAS BEING USED TO GET ANOTHER GIRL BACK FOR HIM. GOD, HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID? WHEN I REFUSED TO LET HIM KISS ME HE ALMOST PHYSICALLY ATTACKED ME, SO I RAN. I LEFT IT, I LEFT HIM, HIS OLD GIRLFRIEND, THE DRUGS, THE ALCOHOL, MY PRIDE. I LEFT IT ALL BACK THERE. LASTLY, I STOPPED IN WHERE? CALABASAS? YEAH, AND MY MIND HAD TO DRIFT TO MY PAST WHICH ISN'T THE MOST PLEASANT. WHICH MEANS I HAD A BREAKDOWN. THEN A GUY CAME AND TOOK MY MONEY AND MY FUR COAT! WHY ME? I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG AND I DESERVE TO RIGHT NOW! I JUST WANT TO SLEEP AND NOT THINK ABOUT ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED OK. SO GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD BYE!!"

My grip loosened and I ran up the stairs, tears forming pools in my eyes. I told him. And now I hope he feels darn awful for making me say it.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: unedited sorry. UNEDITED SOWWY UNEDITED UNEDITED

ITS SHORT WAHH JUST A FILLER

so um i decided that ashley olsen is playing morg !!

um...so she told him! OOOOOH

what do you think will happen next?

fan&vote&comment

ily thanks so much for 150,000+

<3

xo - KateTomlinson