prologue☽

❝Who the fuck are you?❞ He managed to grunt out as her hands on his throat gripped harder.

She waited a few moments before answering, ❝Moonlight.❞

Moonlight?❞ He chuckled before coughing, his oxygen level decreasing by the second.

❝That name sounds like a damn disney princess.❞

❝Haven't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?❞ She asked, smirking. Before he could blurt out anything more, she let his throat out of her hands grasp and left the scene.

-

BOCA RATON FBI. The centre in which the government keeps heroes. Yes, you read that right. The government trains trainees who have been ordered to come regarding their heroic dynasty.

Now, the FBI's favorite is none other than the dangerous woman herself , Moonlight.

Don't be fooled by her name, though. She's arguably the strongest weapon the FBI has against the villains of Boca Raton.

She's known for only coming out when the moon's shining, hence the name "moonlight".

The biggest question they're currently facing is wether or not she can get their biggest threat, Jason McCann, behind bars.

Will she be able to get him? Or will she fall to her knees due to his inevitable charm?

...Or will he fall due to hers?

-

A/N: so that's Moonlight! hope y'all like the lil' backstory-ish :*

comments and votes are always appreciated. ~(◠‿◕✿)