five ☽

Save the couple getting cornered by a gang on Elm St.

I ran across the roof of a building. I stopped abruptly as i saw the gang and couple beneath where i was.

Let me make myself clear. Give us all your money and the girl or we'll do it ourselves.❞ One of the gang members spat harshly.

I rolled my eyes. Some people just try too hard to look tough.

The same member raised his hand, about to slap the woman. I took that as my chance.

I jumped, crashing on top of him. Suddenly, all eyes were on me.

You guys bore me. Really. Intimidating an innocent couple? That's just sad.❞ I chided, looking at my nails.

I looked down. The man I had just jumped on was currently under my feet, as I was using him as a rug.

I gave him a kick to the face before returning my attention to the others.

M-M-Moonlight?❞ One of them whispered, visibly shaking.

Oh, so you know me already? Good. I can skip the introductions then. Get out before I do it myself.❞ I spat at them.

The couple scurried off. Just as the gang were about to leave, I heard an oddly familiar voice behind me.

And why should they do that?

I turned around, facing Jason McCann.

Oh, Jason.

I've kicked your ass. The offer of doing it again still stands.❞ I sneered, walking closer to him.

Oh, Moonlight. Still as charming as ever.❞ He chuckled, before slamming me against the brick wall.

He grabbed my wrists and put them above me.

As he was doing so he glanced at my hands and froze, eyes widening.

I never imagined you as the type to promise herself to another.❞ He smirked, letting my hand go.

I took that as my chance to kick him in his groin.

He yelped in pain as i pushed him to the ground.

Don't be jealous that someone wants to promise themselves to me. I don't think there's anyone in your pathetic life who would want to do that.❞ I whispered harshly, kicking him in the side before leaving the scene.

As I made my way out, I could hear him mumble, ❝You'd be surprised.

I was in my bed, on the verge of sleeping. As I stared at the ceiling, my mind couldn't help but wander off to Justin.

After my encounter with him today, I would've thought my feelings that blossomed for him would wilt away.

I was dead wrong.

Love has 2 sides to it. Love could either give you butterflies in your stomach and skipped heart beats, or it could claw at your heart nonstop till it falls and breaks.

Right now, I'm going through the latter one.

I don't want to fall in love. I don't want my heart to break into millions of pieces. I don't want that.

I wish I never fell in love with him.

TYASM FOR 200+ READS!!!

Comments and votes are always appreciated.
~(◠‿◕✿)