one ☽

Ariana, CEO Mr. Swift would like to have a word with you.❞ The assistant informed me.

'Oh god. What does he want?' I mentally sighed.

As i walked into his office, I was surprised to say the least.

All around Mr. Swift were men dressed in suits, who looked damn
intimidating.

I automatically assumed they were people from the government, or some shit like that.

Ms. Grande, please sit down. One thing of the men standing next to Mr. Swift ordered, causing me to roll my eyes.

I obliged though, sitting down on one of the many chairs around the meeting table.

As they all sat down, the same guy spoke up. ❝Ms. Grande, we would like to keep this as straightforward as possible.❞ He spoke formally, causing me to roll my eyes once again.

Why were they talking as if this was something new to me? I'm used to all the villain talk, it came naturally.

You are aware of Jason McCann, correct?

I scoffed. ❝Who isn't? He's the biggest threat to Boca Raton right now.❞ I said, taking a sip of the sparkling water.

Well, we want you to take him down.

Shock surged through me, causing me to spit the water out.

wait. what?

What is you-

Look Ms. Grande, we understand this is a big situation to take on. But we have a plan.❞ He spoke determinedly.

I decided to let the microphone stand explain itself.

We know how McCann looks without his attire. Considering no one knows how you look like without your mask, he won't recognize you as Moonlight.

Therefore, we want you to acquaint him and possibly form a relationship. Get him to fall in love with you. As soon as he confesses his love, Kill him right then and there.❞ He explained.

date Jason McCann?

You'll start tomorrow, by bumping into him in the city. Got it?

I thought about it for a moment. Was this really going to work?

~

Got it.

-

soooooO that's chapter 1!!

i rlly hope it isnt too boring, it'll get more exciting as the story progresses!