three☽

For the next week or so, Justin and Ariana texted each other constantly.

to: ari <3
from: bieber kiddd
i'm getting bored of just texting you...want to go to a restaurant tonite?

to: bieber kiddd
from: ari <3
is that a date, bieber?

to: ari <3
from: bieber kiddd
maybe, maybe not. depends.

to: bieber kiddd
from: ari <3
depends on what?

to: ari <3
from: bieber kiddd
if you want it to be a date.

Ariana laughed a little. He was easier to catch then she thought.

to: bieber kiddd
from: ari <3
alright. date it is. dress fancy, biebs.

Ariana sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror.

It was the right amount revealing. It wasn't that comfortable in all honesty, but it was surely enough to catch his attention.

Here goes nothing.

Ariana spotted Justin outside of the restaurant, dressed in a simple suit and tie.

❝Hey, Bieber.❞ She called out as she made her way over to him. He looked in her direction, his eyes widening. ❝Damn Ari. You look-uh-great. ❞((lmfao reference to his comment on her picture)) He complimented, biting his lower lip as he stared at her up and down.

You don't look to bad yourself.❞ She laughed as they headed inside.

He's right in the palm of her hand.

The date was as planned. They ate, joked around, and flirted the whole time.

The date wasn't over yet.

Justin took Ariana to a small, serene park. They sat on the benches, licking away at the ice cream Justin bought for the both of them.

After a comfortable silence, Justin spoke up.

I-I'm really not the best at these types of stuff,❞ he started, putting his hand over hers while looking at her dark brown irises.

B-but, would you do me the honor of being my g-girlfriend?❞ he stuttered.

Bingo.

Ariana smiled, looking up at him.       ❝I'd love to.

And there it was, a start of a beautifully fake relationship.

Jason! Leave her now!❞ she yelled, adjusting her mask.

the sight she saw almost broke her tough facade. Jason McCann had a knife against Ariana's mothers throat.

And why exactly should I do that, Moonlight? Or should I say, Ariana?❞ he declared.

He knew.

Before Ariana could protest any longer, Jason cut her mother's throat.

Her mother fell to the side, life draining out of her.

No! Mother!❞ she yelled through Jason's laughs.

Ariana gasped as she jolted up from her place on the bed. Once Ariana woke up from her dream about her mother's death, she could only lay in shock and despair with tears rolling down her cheeks. As the sun crept through the window curtains that morning, Ariana wondered to herself how could the sun shine so warm and brightly after she had dreamed such a dark and cold dream.

A gush of realization hit her.

She was now, officially, Jason's girlfriend.

She sighed, plopping back down on her bed.

It might've been that her mind was still half asleep, but she started thinking about her feelings towards Jason-or Justin.

Was she beginning to fall for him?

No. No. She can't be. She shouldn't be.

She shrugged it off, excusing her thoughts as morning drowsiness.

But for the rest of the day, all she could think about was Justin.

jsjsjs idek what this chapter is but i had to update lmfao.

Comments and votes are always appreciated.
~(◠‿◕✿)