six ☽

Justin and I were currently on a date. As we sat in the park, my head on his shoulder, we laughed and talked the night away.

As he turned his heel to leave, I grabbed his wrist.

Now, my feelings took control of me. My mind was silenced as my heart took action.

I tried to fight back, tears falling down my cheeks as Justin looked at me worriedly.

Ariana, are you oka-

No, goddamnit! I'm not okay! I-❞ I tried to stop myself.

No! This can't be happening. He has to say the three words first. I can't. I must not. I-

I love you!❞ I yelled at him, punching his chest before embracing him, my tears falling like a waterfall.

No. No. No!

justin's pov.
[ about time lmao ]

She confessed first. Moonlight confessed.

Yes, I did know about the plan.

Yes, I knew about it all along.

...Yes, I was forced.

My commander in my gang was one step ahead of the FBI. He found out about their plan, and decided it was best for me to charm her into joining us.

I can't deny that I love her. But I also can't deny that it's wrong and that I should shake off my unnecessary feelings.

I gulped, embracing her fragile shaking figure.

I love you, too.❞ I whispered, calming her down.

Y-you don't understand...

I know more than you think. Let me explain.❞ I mumbled before explaining to her everything my commander told me to say.

S-so you knew?❞ She whispered, wiping away her drying tears.

I sighed. ❝Yeah. B-but...We can run away with-No forget it.❞ I played the innocent card.

She smiled gently, putting her hand on my hand. ❝Continue.

Let's run away. Change our identities. Forget about all of this. Leave this mess and don't look back.❞ I suggested, worried about her reaction.

Her eyes glimmered. ❝Yes. Let's do it.

I sighed in content. This was easier than I thought.

ariana's pov.

As I walked into the FBI building, my hands shook.

I shouldn't be nervous. They'll just have to deal with it.

As i entered my boss' office, he nodded at me, signaling me to sit down.

As much as it pains me to say this, I will be resigning from BR FBI headquarters. Goodbye.❞ She said quickly, not wanting to draw attention as she walked out the door, slamming it.

That went better than I thought.

Her phone rang. Weird. Who would be calling her this late at night?

Ariana! Help me! I-I'm by Pull street, I'm being kidnapped. Please, sa-❞ Silence.

Shock and fear ran through her veins.

As she jumped into the night, putting on her mask, she looked around in hopes of finding Justin.

She saw an abandoned house by the end of the street. He must be there.

She ran inside, not caring how much ruckus she made.

Justin, Wh-

A white cloth was slammed onto her face. With each breath she took she could feel herself getting dizzier.

...chloroform?

As she fell lightly on the ground, she could hear a faint whisper.

I'm sorry.

this was honestly kinda difficult to write heh.

Comments and votes are always appreciated.
~(◠‿◕✿)