C47 Preparations

Vice's POV
Kakatapos lang ng GGV shoot ko with Vhong and Jhong. Medyo late na din, mag-a-alas dose na din ng madaling araw. Uuwi na sana ako kaya lang naalala kong bilin ni Anne na dumaan ako sa condo nya. Kaya eto ko, papunta kay dyosa. In a matter of minutes nasa Makati na ako at nandito sa harap ng condo unit nya. Kaya naman nagdoor bell ako agad. Pagbukas ng pinto, isang magandang babae ang bumungad sakin, pumupungas ang mata at halatang galing sa kama. Agad syang yumakap ng mahigpit sakin kaya mabilisan kong iniikot ang aking mga braso sa kanyang bewang.

Vice: Sorry kung na-late na ko ng punta ha. Kakatapos lang din kasi ng taping.

Anne: Its okay babe. Where's my kiss?

Napangiti ako sa sinabi nya. Ever since na na-engage kami, gusto nya kapag magkikita kami at bago kami maghiwalay ng lakad, may kiss. Ang clingy diba? Can you imagine how sweet my life is?

Anne: Babe, yung kiss ko...
Vice: Eto na po mahal na reyna.

I kissed her on her forehead, on her nose tip and on her lips. She smiled sweetly kahit nakapikit sya. I decided to carry her on my arms and closed the door. I brought her to her room.

Anne: Babe, we have to meet Michael Leyva asap. And then Jason (Magbanua) asked me when will be the prenup and where. Erwan said he can handle the foods for us. And we need to finalize the place, invites and the reception.

Habang sinasabi nya yan, nakapikit sya. Muntanga yung fiancee ko diba? 😂 What have I done right to deserve this beautiful angel?

Anne: Babe, answer please.. Para namang wala akong kausap e.

I wrapped my arms around her.

Vice: When you get back from your holiday vacation, aasikasuhin na natin lahat. I can't wait to marry you babe!

She opened her eyes and smiled.

Anne: I am so ready to be your Mrs. Viceral babe.

And we slept together. Days passed by so fast. We spent holidays separately, she was with her family and so am I. I was the one who went back home first and as soon as I got back, I started to work and prep up for our wedding. Ayoko naman nung pag dating ng babe ko e, wala man lang akong na-accomplished diba? So, I decided to go to Jason for us to talk about our pre-nup. We decided to have a realistic way of prenup. Something that Anne and I usually do. And then another set of prenup in a place where Anne and I wanted to go together. After Jason, I went to Erwan to somehow decide for the foods that he will cater on our special day. The menu are awesome! There I found out that Anne had her choices. I went to Liz's crib but I'm looking for Laureen talaga. I wanted to look for a team who creates the best invitation card. Yung handmade pero elegant. Knowing Anne, she want's everything to be artsy but elegant as well. My routine for a week has been very busy. After Showtime, I'd had a meeting with the team. So whenever Anne arrived, start na ng preparations talaga. I want to give her the best wedding. She deserves to be treated like a queen. I want perfection for that special day.

Vhong: Brad, sama ka samin mamaya!

Vice: Ay nako, busy ako. Wag muna ngayon.

Billy: Sige na bestie!

Vice: Billy, nag-aayos ako ng kasal namin ni Anne!

Billy: Excited ka naman!

Vice: Malamang! Ilang buwan na lang yon uy!

Karylle: Viceyyy, can I see some of the photos?

Vice: Pwede naman.. Here.

Next chappie will be full of photos.