C35 Anne's in Trouble

Anne's POV
We're here na sa set. I've been busy since nagstart ang shoot ng Dyesebel. I also have an international movie. And its a sacrifice for my lovelife. I don't hang out with Vice anymore. Baka dahil busy na din ako talaga. Oopsie! Someone's calling.

Sam calling...

Sam: Hey Anne!

Anne: Hello?

Sam: How's the shoot there?

Anne: Well we haven't started yet pa nga.

Sam: Its kinda late na. Didn't you asked direk about the shooting time?

Anne: I can handle. Anyway I got to get going.

Sam: Okay. Take care Anne.

Anne: You too.

End call..

Since we're working together, he is used to asking where I am, how's the shoot even telling me that he wants our part together to be shoot already.

Staff: Ma'am Anne, 10 mins!

Anne: Okay!

My phone vibrate.

From Babe
Hi babe! How are you? Its been a while. Seems like you're too busy. Its been a week since my birthday. Hindi mo ba talaga ako papayagan dumalaw?

To Babe
No na babe. Baka hindi ako makapag-focus.

From Babe
What? Hindi naman ako manggugulo.

To Babe
Then what will you do in here?

From Babe
I'll watch you.

To Babe
Nakaka-conscious.

From Babe
I've seen all of that na.

To Babe
Shut up!

From Babe
Fine. Hindi na kita itetext. I'll shut up na.

To Babe
Good boy.

5 minutes passed.

To Babe
Why didn't you reply?

Staff: Ma'am Anne, 1st take!

Anne: Coming!

To Babe
I didn't mean it.

I left my phone in my bag and went out to the tent. I did my thing. Me being professional, iniiwan ang problema bago humarap ng camera. I'm doing great when I felt something on my torso. Jeez! I was stung by a jelly fish. The staff rushed me to the nearest hospital. They gave me first cure but they needed to transfer me to a lot bigger hospital. They brought me to St. Luke's in Taguig. They were alot of hospital staffs who took care of me. Before I slept, I tweeted about the incident. Hindi pa ko nakakatagal sa pagtulog ko when someone knocked on the door. Mean, my p.a. opened the door. And to my surprise it was Vice. Really? This early? At 5am? I look at him, puzzled.

Anne: How did you know?

He looked at Mean.

Anne: I see. Come here please?

He walked towards me. He's looking at my torso. He's examining me. Oh God! Nagkatampuhan kami kanina! That's why he wasn't talking.

Anne: Babe, can you please talk na? I didn't meant to offend you.

He stared at me with his loving eyes.

Vice: Can I atleast kiss you?

He's so lovely. I nodded. He kissed me on my lips when we heard the door opened.

Vice: Erwan?

Erwan: Oh sorry. Am I disturbing you guys? I didn't know you're already here.

Jeez! I wasn't able to tell you readers that Erwan rushed in here when he knew I was in trouble. If how did he knew? I don't know. So when he saw me, he offered to bring foods for me. Since malapit lang naman daw yung restau nya.

Vice: Whoaw! I didn't know you're here too!

I held Vice's hand. He looked at me. His sad eyes registered to my thought. God! What am I doing? Why didn't I realize it earlier?

Vice: I'm confused. Are we still together? Coz it seems we're not anymore.

He whispered to me and walked to the door. With his last glance, he looked at my hand and a drop of tear showed. He quickly turned around and walk his way out. Sh*t Anne! Where did I put my ring?

...tbc