Chapter One Too many stories to tell

~ Your P.O.V ~

Jolting from the nightmare you where having you held your side in pain it had felt like so real the searing burning pain ached your side, blinking your eyes the pain faded, you felt a small buzzing underneath you you pull your phone from beneath you and looked at the message.

SANSastional- You coming to work? I'm spouse to be the lazy one here

(Y/P.N)- Wah??

Glancing at the clock on your phone it read 7:45 a.m "****!!! I'm late!!" you cursed leaping out of bed you threw clothes on ending up with a bagging sweater and dirty jeans that were on the brink on splitting in two (you'll see later be patient) racing out of the apartment you called home throwing your hair in a messy bun, bolting down the block skidding your feet you turned the corner sharply, you burst into a cafe that you and a skeleton friend had started both loving coffee, not caring about your surroundings you rammed into something hard, smooth, slightly warm, tumbling you were on the ground looking up Sans had you pinned as to stop from rolling into the counter, a large blush creeped onto your face and his cheeks where dusted blue as well "Well isn't this a little early in the morning to ask for a Bone-Call?" he snickered your face rivaling delicious ketchup (yes you love drinking ketchup more than Sans does) the blush on his face deepened as well, a small chim of the door ringer made Sans look up

"SANS!!!! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAVE ATTACKED THE LARGER HUMAN IN SUCH A MANNER!!" Papyrus stood in the doorway his freshly polished armor shined walking over to his older brother he plucked Sans off of you "SANS APOLOGIZE TO THE HUMAN!!" Papyrus held Sans by his stomach close to his hip Sans hung there looking at his brother "Bro, she attacked me I swear Tibia honest I would find this situation rather Humerous!" Sans snickered as Papyrus groaned letting go of him, Sans hitting the floor "NOW HUMAN!! I,THE GREAT PAPYRUS REQUIRE ASSISTANCE......WITHOUT YOU SANS" Papyrus glared at Sans taking you by the hand practically dragging you out of the Cafe "HUMAN I WISH TO SPEND THE DAY WITH YOU!! FIRST NICE-CREAM!"

Papyrus dragged you down the block towards a vendor stand, there way a Blue bunny with a pink nose wearing red overalls and a yellow shirt "TWO OF YOUR FINEST CONFECTIONERIES!" Papyrus exchanged money with the man and handed you a Popsicle "OPEN IT HUMAN!" Papyrus held a fudge pop, You then noticed Papyrus looking at your other hand where your treat was, so your eyes followed. There your treat was upon the pop-sicle stick, shaped like a rocket pop, but orange in color. You smiled brightly at it as you figured it would be orange-Cream, one of your favorite flavors for pop-sicles. You brought it up to your lips and slid it in sucking on it softly. "Mmmmmmmm!" you pulled it out of your mouth quickly, "that's ...that's really good!" you muffled out quickly as you slid the treat back into your mouth, letting your tongue drag across the ice cold flavored treat in your mouth.

"How's yours , Paps?" that's when you looked and saw the Taller skeleton staring at you with wide sockets, and, was that a deep Orange blush on his cheek bones? "Paps...you alright? Hello? Earth to Captain Bone Head!" you waved a hand a few inches from his face finally getting a reaction "HUMAN!!" he snapped out of his daze blushing deeply "HUMAN I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS....need to go now" he muttered the last bit and rushed off shaking the melted chocolate off his gloves, chuckling almost on cue Sans tapped your shoulder his left eyes glowing blue "Sup kid? How did you make Paps turn into a Pap-umkin?" he snickered laughing you flash a smile "Just enjoying a rocket pop" you shrugged grinning at Sans his cheeks went Navy blue thinking about what might have happened "K..Kid you wanna stop by Grillby's?" he stuttered this made you snicker "Ya, as long as that weirdo isn't around to put woppie cushines on the seats!" you winked at him and started walking towards Grillby's it would be kind of a long walk since Grillby's was a few blocks away but it didn't matter "Hey Kid? Where you going?" turning around Sans face looked genuinely confused "Well you wanted to go to Grillby's right?" now you were confused.

766 Words