Chapter Six Too many stories to tell

~ Sans P.O.V ~

I woke up and yawned I didn't move I just glanced around surveying where everyone was, Paps was sprawled out his pants pulls down a bit his pelvis showing I flicked my hand pulling them up with my magic I glanced down and saw (Y/N) curled up against my boxers they were also pulled down a bit....she was drooling? Some of the drool landed on the smooth bone of my pelvis it was cool and warm a deep blue hue spread across my cheek bones,  Ok this is...mmmm..ok I'll just...move her...and it'll be peachy I lifted my hand my blue magic surrounded her and lifted her keeping her in the air She's so vulnerable I could just.... I reached forward and touched her cheek it's soft No it's not right... I drew my hand back and sighed I gently set her next to Paps and threw a blanket over both of them I'm gonna pop into her appartment and grab her some new clothes the jeans she's been wearing for a day or two they're almost split in two...God mmmm I would kill to see that.... I snapped my fingers and flashed into her appartment bedroom using my magic I collected some of her clothes teleporting them to my room they dropped on my bed neatly folded I sighed and toke a deep breath This place smells like her...I think I'll pick her up a shirt as a gift or something like that.... I flashed into my room and got dressed snagging my wallet I was out of the house in a meer minute.

~ Your P.O.V ~

You woke up feeling that you were moved you yawned and stretched like a cat you sat up and ran your fingers through your hair, standing you made your way to the door way your baggy pj's showing a bit of your chest and some of your back you fixed the pajamas and headed down stairs, rubbing your tired eyes you yawned once more and stretched walking into the kitchen you started a fresh pot of coffee, slowly but surely you stirred up eggs into a fluffy mixture pouring some in a pan you began making two large omlets on a side pan you cooked bacon and in another pan on the stove you were making pan cooked toast (mmm! Way better than from a toaster I might add!) humming a small tune you served up a plate neatly placing a leaf of parsley as a garnish on the side you set the plate down and poured a glass of milk setting it next to the plate, you snagged the left overs from serving up the one and ate them quickly, you leaned against the counter and drank your coffee, yawning once again you grabbed a stickey note from the fridge and scribbled a note on it ' Dear Paps, enjoy your breakfast I'm going out to check on the Café I'll see you in a bit ~ Love (Y/N) ' you pulled a tube of lip stick from thin air and dressed your lips in a deep red kissing the note you wiped the gross red junk off your lip you folded the note and set it next to the plate, you flashed up stairs in a glare of purple you changed and left the house walking casually down the street towards the Café it was a lot closer to Sans and Paps house then yours Maybe living here wouldn't be too bad? You hummed a tune and turned the corner your gaze was met by gushing flames and bright loud sirens No the Café!!! You picked up your pace stopping at the police tape you went under it and ran stopping beside one of the fire trucks, a large man dressed in a red fireman suit ran up to you "Miss!? What you doing here?? Are you the one who owns this diner?" you nodded slowly he tipped his hat in condolence and lead you back behind the police tape you thanked him and stiffeled a sigh That was the only thing paying my rent...ugh I'll have to call Sans or Paps to see if I can..move in permanently...

~ Papyrus's P.O.V ~

I woke up yawning my eye sockets flew open Sans and (Y/N) were gone my mind flew to the first thing Sans would do to poor sleeping (Y/N) No....Sans...Sans wouldn't... I jolted from where I sat and bust through the bathroom and into Sans room "GET YOUR BONEY HANDS OFF OF HER!!!!!" I whipped my head around and saw....no one only a large pile of neatly folded feminine clothes Sans must have grabbed them when we were asleep....ugh I'm so stupid...I sighed and walked out of Sans room rubbing my face trying to fully wake up I yawned and placed my hand on the stair way and launched myself over the railing landing on my feet in the living room, I stretched and rolled my shoulders with a satisfying pop, striding into the kitchen I expected to see my brother and (Y/N) but I was only greeted by a delicious smelling plate and I note I read through it and smiled taking a drink of the milk it felt nice that she toke the care to make me something to eat before she left.