T h i r t y f o u r

34

kik // ethan dolan

+

Kaylie

"kaylie?..." ethan said and pulled his lips away from mine,

"yeah?.." i said getting nervous

he bites his lip and looks at the wall, "i think we should just be friends" he says and gets off me, i nod and stand up,

"i- um i gotta use the bathroom.." i whisper and walk into the bathroom, i lock the door and slides down the wall, i cover my mouth and lets the tears fall.

"kaylie...?" ethan knocked on the door, i quickly wiped my eyes and saw my eyes were puffy and red from crying.

"what?.." i whisper as my voice breaks,

"im sorry.." he says and tries to open the door, but its still locked.

"it's fine." i lie and put a fake smile on my face

-

2 years later

"nathan stop taking your sisters barbies!" i groan and pick up the small child, i take the now headless barbie from nathan and throws it away, i put him in his highchair and goes upstairs to find courtney, i smile as i see her singing along to the theme song of the tv show, i pick her up and walk back down the stairs, i put her into her highchair and feed the two children.

"babe im home!" kellen my boyfriend smiled as he walked into the house, we got together a few weeks before my due date, ethan ended up moving to New Jersey with his brother, and brooke went with them, it sucks because she was my best friend..me and natalie lost contact so me and brooke soon became best friends.

-

welp, thats it. thats the ending. wow. its crazy that the
book is already finished, i decided that I'd make it different and make it to where kaylie and ethan aren't together, but thank you so much for reading.

ily bye ♡