1-

(Image of what jungkook is wearing)I walked into class with my coat over my shoulder and my right hand in my pocket, beside me was Jhope and Suga walking down the hallway "hey did you hear about the new student" Suga elbowed me to get my attention...

I walked into class with my coat over my shoulder and my right hand in my pocket, beside me was Jhope and Suga walking down the hallway "hey did you hear about the new student" Suga elbowed me to get my attention "huh? Oh we're getting a new student boy or girl?" Jhope stopped in his tracks and stared down the hall with his mouth open "the new student is a girl" I looked at him with furrowed brows "how would you know?" Then Suga looked at me and pointed down the hall "daebak" I whispered as we watched her walk into a classroom before we looked at each other "dibbs" we all said at the same time. Chuckling at how we all called dibbs on her we patted each other on the shoulder and seperated, my new class is detention since I don't know how to do anything but cause trouble. I make my way to the detention room and open the door seeing the double B gang already beat me there "ur here already jeez it's like you guys live in the detention room" I chuckled walking to my seat throwing my coat over the chair before pulling it out and sitting down. "Yah better watch you words carefully Taehyung" Jimin said getting up and walking over to a desk next to me sitting on top of it, I chuckled "ne" I responded like a soldier. I took out my "Fantaesy" journal and started writing, Jimin made a confused looked and looked over my shoulder a little bit "what are you always writing in there huh?" He got closer but I got up and held my book close to me "nothing Ka (go)" I startled him by my sudden reactions, he smirked and evil smirk and jumped over the desk and chased after me "what's in there!" He yelled chasing me all around the room "Double B gang get him!" He yelled and pointed at me 'shit' is all I could think of before getting pinned on the wall by both my arms making me drop my journal I struggled "YAH LET ME GO" they all chuckled and Jimin closed in on me picking up my journal, opening my journal, and looking through the pages. Jimin paused and looked up at me, moment of silence my face was warm from embarrassment he laughed out loud "yah daebak taehyung your such a byuntae (pervert)" the rest of the gang let me go to look at the book, I fell to the ground but quickly regained my stance and snatched my journal "fuck off like your not" I sat back down at my desk and started writing until a teacher comes in yelling "Yah you bad kids! You got a new incomer!" Was said quickly and a door slammed. Everybody got up from sitting on the tables and by the Windows the "double B gang" who particular were the ones who got up to surround the new detention incomer. A small tight circle around the new detention newbie was formed and the leader of the gang Jimin looked the little boy up and down and laughed "whooow chaem (seriously) why are you in here? Your nothing but a little princess" the gang chuckled and picked on the short Detention newbie while I sat deeply focused on my fantasy writing until I heard them making fun of the newbie wearing a skirt and light tan oversized sweater that showed his milky white collarbone. I usually don't get involved with there immaturity pranks but I was curious. I got up and made my way over to the small circle with my hands in my pocket acting cool, I was mainly taller than a lot of them so I could see over them easily, my eyes shot open at the beautiful site of "my soon to be little princess" that I thought was a girl but is really a boy I can just hear him calling me already "daddy tae"