3

<<Jungkook POV>>
I scoffed at the words I heard at the table, I swung my head low moving it from side to side chuckling to myself I guess I kind of looked crazy as I did because the others on the table sated at each other not knowing what's going on, in the middle of shaking my head my eyes drifted on "Kim...Tae...hyung" I said his names with stops in the middle, I know I look innocent but once I'm pissed I turn into a masculine crazy short boy who is on there period. Taehyung hesitated to answer at first I could see his eyes dart in every direction then he looked at the one who said those words "so your taehyungs new pet?" And his faced was a mix of worry and why the fuck did you say that and a little bit of I'm gonna beat your ass later "Kim Taehyung!" I raised my voice and gave more sass in my words, he quickly looked at me "uh ne?" His eyes were wide and full of regret, i smiled the fakest smile "so what I here is that I um I'm your so called new pet now hmm?" He scrambled his hands around and sat up straight "what? Oh aniyaa, who said that I never said that" he scratches the back of his head "don't play dumb you asshole!" I hit the table and stood up and grabbed the collar on his uniform "yah asshole you ever come near me again your dead as fuck arrasso?" I pushed him back as I let get of his collar and I walked away without looking back I muttered cuss words under my breath as I walked away "stupid, retard, idiot, asshole, aish damnit"

<<Taetaes POV>>
I rested my head in the palm of my hand and let out a big sigh "AISH" I hit the table "Yah yah yah!" I pointed and yelled at Suga "YAH asshole You ruined it, aish Chinja!? Your driving me crazy AIYOOO chaem! You should've just kept ur mouth shut" I reached over and repeatedly slapped him on the side of his head. I sat back down on the table bench put my head on the table "I almost had hiiiim" I whined and shook like I was having a tantrum, Jhope nudged Suga and raised his eyebrows looking at me, Suga sighed and scratched the back of his head "aish V it's okay, here me and Jhope will help you get him back" after Suga said that Jhope kicked him making yoongi wince In pain "you better help me or else ur dead" I pointed at him and furrowed my brows before getting up and leaving the canteen.
<<back to kookies POV>>

After I left the canteen I went outside to eat my lunch I sat on a cement bench by the school garden "what a bunch of bitches" I humphed and started killing my sandwich with each bite. A boy walked towards me blocking my sunlight I looked up "man I feel really bad for your sandwich right now" he chuckled 'damn he's cute' he looked down at me with smiling eyes I smiled back, "so why are you murdering your sandwich" I growled spitting some pieces of bread "some dumb Ho's were getting on my nerves" he chuckled "I see and your name cutie?" I smiled and looked at him "Jeon jungkook" he smiled more when I told him my name "I'm Jin it's nice to meet you" he put his hand out and I shook it, I started giggling until my happiness was interrupted "Kookie who's this" i cringed at the nickname "why?" He looked at me quick "why? The hell cuz asked" I looked at Jin and he stood up "I'm Jin and is there a problem?"

<<Taehyung POV>>
I made a face of disbelief "yes, your the problem right now" I shoved him slightly, Jin grabbed his collar and snapped it, I scoffed "what?" I stood up tall we were about the same height so I couldn't over look him he looked me dead in my eyes "your...chaem" I smirked when he didn't finish his sentence "your a waste of my time" he finished and walked away waving to jungkook. Jungkook stood up and bumped my shoulder while storming past me, I smiled and followed behind him grabbing his hand and running out the school gates, he tugged his arm trying to get out my grip "aish nal ttalawa (follow me)" I said tugging his arm back. I somewhat softened my grip when we got into the Seoul streets, jungkook hit my arm "Yah this is kidnapping you know!" I pinched his cheek "anieyah I'm oppa remember?" I hummed while smiling a doofus smile at him he scoffed
<<Jungkook POV>>
"Okay Kim Taehyung let go of me first of all and why are you kidnapping me?" All tae did was ignore me, I made and emotionless face "and now your ignoring me after you kidnap me?" He side looked at me "that's because I don respond by Kim Taehyung" he replied smiling, whined in my mind 'omg why this guy won't quit!' I sighed a roughly "Oppa!" I said in a high annoying girl voice, He started smiling from ear to ear "yes?" I was in disbelief "wow?" I couldn't help but smile at how stupid he was being "anyways can you tell me why your kidnapping me?" I questioned tugging my hand away from his grip, he let go "well I feel bad for what happened at lunch so I'm gonna make it up to you" I was confused "buut how?" I questioned he just look at me smiling "you'll see" he walked at a faster paced and turned into a store, once I caught up to him in the entrance of the store I gasped "It's soo Cute!!" I raced into the cute pink store like a kid in a candy store, going from rack to rack of clothes until I found and outfit I wanted . I raced over to Tae and held out my clothes "buy this for me...oppa?" Hearing me call him oppa made him start smiling again and he took the clothes and bought them once we walked out I looked up at him and smiled "gomawo (thank u)" he gave me a soft smile and patted me "who am I, I'm oppa" he started chuckling and I giggled 'i guess he isn't so bad?'

oppa?"  Hearing me call him oppa made him start smiling again and he took the clothes and bought them once we walked out I looked up at him and smiled "gomawo (thank u)" he gave me a soft smile and patted me "who am I, I'm oppa" he started chuckli...