☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

A/n I decided to give you one last chapter before I go lol..

I ended up staying at his house the whole day, I realized how much I like his company and that he is really sweet and somewhat gentle. I'm surprised we didn't do anything it's not like I was hoping for us to do something though.
Taehyung was laying his head in my lap and we were watching a movie, 'this is a perfect time for me to get revenge!!' I trailed my little hands down to taehyungs side, and rested it there to seem like I was just moving my hand soon as Taehyung relaxed from tensing I tickled him. He started laughing, tossing and turning in my lap. I started laughing at how cute this was. He grabbed my hands and begged me to stop "Yah ahahah s-stahahp" I didn't stop which was a bad idea on my part. Taehyung ended up on top of me in the middle of the tickle fight he smirked and stared at me intently with his strong gaze "i told you to stop" his smirk grew and he got closer to my face, i could hear him breathing and feel his breath my face got warm and my ears turned red. I looked to the side but made me face him again before holding my arm down. He looked at my eyes then at my lips, he tilted his head a bit and connected our lips. I closed my eyes as soon as they touched.

<<Taehyung POV>>
I watched him close his eyes once i kissed him, i closed my eyes after him. I kissed him slowly and gentle, before i felt his lips move faster gaining dominance i opened my eyes and looked at him, his eyes still closed i smirked in our kiss. I kissed him more passionately and picked up the pace gaining back dominance over his lips. Jungkook was getting into it, he wrapped his arms around my neck and i heard his soft moans that could barely be heard. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He opened his mouth slightly and i stuck my tongue in our tongues wrestling together and our lips overlapping. Our kiss became sloppy and rough jungkook had a thin stream of saliva coming down the corner of is mouth. We didnt break our kiss for once second until I slid my hand under his shirt and played with his small bud making him moan slightly. "Yah your really sensitive" i said softly and smiled watching his cute cheeks turn pink. "Dont say it out loud pabo" he covered his mouth with the back of his hand. I chuckled and trailed kisses down his neck and to his collar bone leaving heavier dark red marks "mm~ ah~" jungkook let out causing me to get more aroused. I lifted up his shirt and started sucking on his other bud and continuing to play with the other. His moans got louder as i teased his bud and nibbled it. I kissed down his chest and pulled his pants down along with boxers kissing just above his member. I kiss the top of his member before licking it from top to bottom, jungkooks legs bucked slightly as i was in between them he gripped my hair and kept his other hand close to his face as he moaned. I licked around his member a couple of time before engulfing it in my mouth and sucking it slowly. I raised my hand up to jungkooks face and put my middle by his lips signaling him to suck on it, he did so swirling his tongue around my finger. when i thought it was lubed enough i took it out his mouth and traced his entrance with my finger before pushing it inside him slowly, he moaned louder as i slipped my finger in him and he gripped my hair more. I sucked him faster and fingered him faster listening to his moans i looked at him as i sucked. "I-im going to come" before he could i took his member out my mouth with a pop. "Not yet" i smirked before taking my pants and boxers off. I was already hard from listening to his moans he looked me up and down before he sat up and crawled to me engulfing my member in his mouth. I let out smal groan as he sucked me slowly, i gripped his hair and pushed his head farther down my member. I bit my bottom lip and grabbed his chin taking my member out his mouth. He was unhappy i took it out his but i layed him on his back and put my tip at his entrance he looked down at me "taehyung-ah~" i entered it slightly fast making him moan out loud "Aaaah~"

A/n your welcome for the smut ;) lol your prolly so mad rn XD anyways hoped you enjoyed you perverted wattpad army XDDDD ❤️❤️❤️