Chapter 10: Please Seto

Third Person P.O.V
Sky looks at the bars, staring dead at them. Everyone is talking at him at once that he just blocked them out. Sky looks at the ground as he feels Alesa's hand on his chin. She pulls Sky's head towards her so they look at each other. She manages a small smile. Footsteps stop in front of the cell and Sky looks at them. Everyone is quiet.

"Let's see. Jason and Sky." Red said.

"Jason can't walk." Jacey said. Red looks over at Jason as guards grab Jason.

"No my problem now is it?" Red asks. They put chains on Sky before they pull him out of the cell. Sky grabs Jason's arm balancing him a little. "Grab Alesa too."

"What?! No!" Sky yells. Guards grabs Sky as Sky goes towards Red. They pull Alesa out. Alesa grabs Jason. Red puts his arm around Alesa's shoulders. The guards pin Sky's wrists behind his back and grab his shoulders.

"I think I'll keep this one, she's a beauty she is." Red said pulling Alesa closer to him. Sky struggles a little. Red laughs.

"Sky." Alesa said. Sky looks at Alesa.

"Let them see what is left of Ty." Red said. Jason looks at Red. Guards grab him as he went towards Red.

"What did you do to Ty?!" Jason yells. Red rises an eyebrow at Jason. Alesa pushes Red but Red pulls her against his side.

"Now sweetheart don't be a problem or your boyfriend will pay the price." Red said. Red looks at the guards. Alesa looks at Sky as the guards put a sword in front of Sky's neck. Alesa's eyes widen.

"No, don't!" Alesa said. Red grabs Alesa's chin and make her look at him. Sky struggles slightly and gets a punch in the stomach from one of the guards.

"Do we understand each other now?" Red asks. Alesa nods. Red smiles. "Good."

"Why isn't Kim giving orders?" Jerome asks.

"Kim is. She gave me this one. Seto isn't back yet so the fun can't start yet. But better to prepare ahead of time." Red said. Sky clenches his fists. Alesa looks at Sky.

"For what?" Sky asks.

"The ritual. It requires a mortal." Red said. Red pulls Alesa closer to him. "And we already picked."

"You son of a b***h." Sky said. He struggles again and the guard hits him again making Sky groan.

"Sky stop." Alesa said.

"Don't worry Sky and Jason, we have something special for you two. We haven't been doing all we have for no reason." Red said. Sky clenches his fists, glaring at Red. A cloth suddenly goes over his mouth and nose and Alesa's eyes widen.

"Sky!" Alesa said. Sky starts feeling drowsier and drowsier till his world faints to black.
----------
Crimson, Cyndrea, and Zonnik are running through the forest when they hear a scream. They go towards it and see a camp. Cyndrea and Zonnik stop seeing fire. Crimson keeps going and her staff forms in her hands. She hits a spell going in front of a hybrid and meets eyes with Seto. Seto loses his grin and stares at the Crimson.

"Seto-"

"That's impossible." Seto said. Crimson takes a step towards Seto and Seto takes a step back. Her staff disappears.