Chapter 4: Hospital

Third Person P.O.V
Seto opens his eyes to see darkness but also what looks like sheets hanged up. Seto sits up and puts his hand on his stomach groaning in pain. He looks down seeing his stomach wrapped in bandages. He looks at the window seeing it nighttime and a storm is outside. He sees his shirt and jacket on a chair. Seto moves off the chair grabbing his jacket putting it on. He pulls the hood up and over his eyes. Seto stumbles back grabbing the bed to steady himself. He takes a breathe or two before he stands up straight. He moves the sheet seeing empty beds in a line and some with sheet covering them.

'Is this..a hospital?' He asks himself. He looks at the banner hanging on a wall and smiles seeing the Dead Army Crest on it. He takes a step out before Commander Brice a.k.a GoldSolace sees him. Seto stops dead in his tracks. Brice narrows his eyes at Seto.

"Don't you freaking dare Seto." Brice whispered just loud enough for only Seto to hear. Seto grips the sheet in his hand. "Get back into bed." Brice walks to Seto.

"What happened?" Seto asks.

"You don't remember?" Brice asks. Seto shakes his head. "Skylar won't speak to anyone about how you got hurt. She only said it's her fault you got hurt."

"Where is she?" Seto asks. Brice shakes his head.

"No. No you get your ass back into bed. You need rest." Brice said grabbing Seto's right arm and putting it around his shoulders.

"I just want to talk to her. Can I do that much? Then back to bed." Seto said. Brice thinks for a second. His other arm wraps around Seto's waist.

"Fine. But your not allowed to get out of bed after this, is that clear?" Brice asks. Seto nods.

"Crystal." Seto said. Brice leads Seto out of the hospital and into the hallway. It is dark and only light by the occasional lightning and a few torches. Guards smile seeing Seto up. "Where's Ty?"

"Ty is in the hospital." Brice said.

"What happened?" He asks. Brice tenses up a little remembering them bring Ty through the gate.

"Um....he got burnt. He was knocked out by it. His right arm and shoulder is burnt to a crisp." Brice said. Brice looks at a guard when they stop at a door. "Can I have some help here please?" A guard opens the two doors. They go through and the doors close. Skylar looks up from her corner and at the two. Tears are in her eyes.

"Skylar." Seto said.

"Seto!" Skylar said getting up. She runs to him and hugs Seto. Seto groans in pain making Skylar let go instantly. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Seto laughs slightly moving his arm off of Brice's shoulders and Skylar grabs Seto as he almost falls.

"I'm fine. I had to convince Brice to let me out of that damn bed to see you." Seto said. Skylar hugs Seto and Seto smiles hugging her back.

"I thought you were gonna die." Skylar said hugging him tight. Brice takes a step away from them.

"You know, it was Skylar's birthday two days ago." Brice said. Seto looks at Brice and then at Skylar.

"I missed it?" Seto asks. Skylar shakes her head smiling.

"No you didn't. I don't want to celebrate my birthday without you Seto. I made everyone wait till you and Ty were awake." Skylar said. Brice crosses her arms.

"Which is a bummer cause more cake for us." Brice said.

"How long was I out?" Seto asks.

"A few days. But you were right about Mitch." Skylar said smiling. Seto moves his hands on her shoulders at a total lost.