The Thing Behind Me

Your POV:

I watch as Scott, Allison, and Stiles leave but as they are about to get in Allison taps them and points at me and they go wide eyed so I knew something was behind me and I could hear the bones clattering so I just started to run so they wouldn't suspect me, as Allison pulls out her bow and begins to shoot and Scott goes into werewolf mode and Stiles runs to me as I act to be scared even though I know that was a berserker and seconds later I see Derek running in werewolf mode also Malia in were coyote form also Isaac and the twins came to "we need to go" Stiles says and I nod and we get in his jeep and drive off I could tell we were going to the animal clinic. we get there and just wait for Scott and Allison and when they get here they tell me everything even though I already knew. "so how do you feel about this, you don't seem so shocked." Scott asks me his eyes full of worry. "yeah well its Beacon Hills I suspected something was up so it doesn't really effect me but let me get this strait Scott your a true alpha, Derek is a omega (im guessing he is or he is a beta), Isaac is a beta, Allison is a hunter, Malia is a were-coyote, the twins Ethan and Aiden are omegas. so Stiles what are you" I asked just so they wont get suspicious of me like always "well I was possessed by a dark spirit once but now im 147 ponds of pale skin and fragile bones. sarcasm is my only defense now. so yeah" Stiles says energetically and smiling at me like a dork which I thought was cute so I smile to myself oh god what am I thinking I cant like Stiles im Luna Zilla so I cant I thought to myself "yeah so thats what we are and want to be apart of that pack" Scott asks nervous of my reply "sure ill join" I say confidently. Then I head home and give something to Midnight to deliver since the lunar eclipse is in a couple of days then I go to sleep.

Derek's POV: (didn't see that coming did you)

I was at my loft after we told everything to (Y/N) when I herd something being placed outside my loft so I go and see what it was and there sat a letter in a white wolves mouth so i took the letter from the wolf and it ran off. When I open it I couldn't believe my eyes.
(A/N) your wolf can change colors so they won't think it was your wolf automatically because Midnight is a black color but can change to white or grey or brown