The Letter

Derek's POV:

I got the letter from the wolf and it ran off when I read it I couldn't believe my eyes. I was ran to Scott's house and went through his window and waited for him to get home in the dark. He got home and turned on the light and it looked like I scared the crap out of him "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM, YOU SCARDED THE CRAP OUT OF ME AGAIN." Scott yells at me and im still have on my serious face. "I found something to help us find where Luna Zilla is" I tell him calmly "what is it" Scott asks curiously so I had him the letter I got from the wolf.

Scott's POV:

I open the letter and read it aloud

Dear the pack,

I have been watching you and since your no where near finding me ill give you this clue. Go to the preserve the night of the lunar eclipse on the cliff and the spirit of me and my wolf will lead you to the real me. Oh and don't be to shocked that im your little sister Derek, its not like im more powerful than you..... Oh wait I am.

Sincerely, Your little sister Luna Zilla

I finished reading the letter and said "we have to tell the others" and Derek agrees with me so we go and tell the others then we go to sleep for another day closer to the lunar eclipse. 

A/N- sorry its so short but I have an idea for the next chapter that has some of Stiles and you in it