Happy Ending

(Y/F/N)- your full name

Your POV:

Today is the last day of school which im really dreading that because to be honest I don't want to leave all my friends. But who I really don't want to leave is Stiles because for the time I have known him I have grown strong feelings for him. So that's exactly why im going to be telling him first.

First lets get through the last day of prison. I sigh and get my stuff ready for school. As I'm about to walk out the door I pat Midnight on the head and walk out the door. When I get to school I act as if everything is fine even though its not.

I get to my last class of the day and its with Stiles and he could already tell something was up. "hey are you okay" he asks placing his hands on my shoulders since I sit right in front of him "not really, I need to talk to you after school" I say looking back at him briefly "okay how about at my house" he asks looking at me nervously "yeah sounds great. I'll meet you there" I say back as class begins and all throughout class I can hear Stiles on his phone.

Stiles POV:

I get really nervous with those little words (Y/N) said. oh god I have to ask the guys. (SS-Stiles SM-Scott   IL- Isaac)

SS- Have you guys noticed how weird (Y/N) is acting today

SM- Yeah and she smells nervous 

IL- yeah I smell it too

SS- she told me she needed to talk after school. what if she wants to break up with me?

SM- Im sure she just wants to spent time with you

IL- oh no she is definitely breaking up with you. that's usually what 'we need to talk mean' more so if they are nervous

SM- Really Isaac!!

IL- oh was I not supposed to say that my bad

SM- Stiles! 

SM- great now he isn't answering

*time skip to after class*

Oh god I do not feel good about this well here goes nothing

Your POV:

"here goes nothing" I say as I pull into the driveway, were I see Roscoe already parked. I get to the door just as Stiles' dad was leaving "oh hey (Y/N) Im just heading back to work but you can go on in" he says to me with a small smile "thank you Sheriff Stilinski" I say walking in and closing the door behind me and then walking over to Stiles room.

The door was already open and I see a pacing Stiles and I could smell how nervous he was from outside. "hey Stiles" he jumps a little at the sound of me "hey (Y/N) what did you want to talk about" he asks nervously.

I walk closer to him and say "Im leaving" I say "what did you say" Stiles says already looking like he would cry