Girls Day

(h/c)- hair color

Your POV:

Its the day after everyone found out what I was. I woke up to my alarm going off so after groaning and turning off my alarm clock. I get in the shower while listening to my music and when I get out I put on a teal crop top and light blue ripped high waist shorts. I did little make up put my (h/c) hair in a high pony tail. I put my two lip piercings in and put on my black converses.

I grabbed my bag and my phone and my keys and left my house locked the door and when I turned around Lydia's car pulled in and I hopped in the back "you ready to go" Lydia and Allison ask in unison "yep im ready lets go get our nails done" I said ...

I grabbed my bag and my phone and my keys and left my house locked the door and when I turned around Lydia's car pulled in and I hopped in the back "you ready to go" Lydia and Allison ask in unison "yep im ready lets go get our nails done" I said and with that we left to the nail salon (your nails are up top in the outfit that you got done) "so Allison I have to ask how are you and Scott" I asked while they did our nails "good I just wish we could get more alone time together, because it seems problem after problem keep popping up so I never get to spend alone time with him." Allison says hinting about our supernatural problem and the alphas "hey honey it will get better after everything passes over and you will get your alone time with Scott" Lydia says and wiggles her eyebrows when she says the last part causing me and Allison so giggle "yeah I hope so" Allison answers back. After a moment of silence while Allison and Lydia look at each other as if they were thinking the same thing then they both looked at me at the same time which was kinda creepy, then Lydia asks "so how are you and Stiles?" Lydia asks as I see Allison wiggle her eyebrows 'oh my god' I thought "we have only been on one date but it was nice" I say as they got done with our nails so we paid and went to the mall to go shopping

~~Time Skip To Them Eating Lunch~~

After shopping for awhile we went to go eat at the food court I got Chick-fil-a and Allison got pizza while Lydia got Subway we sat and ate and talked about 1) school 2) boys and 3) the supernatural. We decided to go to my house so we got in the car and went to my house.

Scott's POV:

Ok so I know its wrong but Stiles begged me to do it so me, Stiles, and Isaac are spying on the girls right now and they have been eating and talking about school and stuff. Then Stiles nudged me and asked what are they saying so I listen in and say "(Y/N) said that she has never been to a carnival before and has always wanted to go." I say to Stiles "ok well we better go before they find us but, im surprised that they haven't found us we have been following them all day" Isaac says as we see them get up and throw away their trash to leave. "yeah lets go" I say as Stiles nods so we left to go separate ways.

Your POV:

We got out of Lydia's car and started to walk to my door when I heard something breathing behind us across the street, so I turned to look to see what was there but I didn't see anything so I turned and unlocked my house to go in. We got in when I had an idea of what to do "hey want to go in the backyard and swim or something back there" I ask and they looked confused so I giggle at their expressions "you have a pool?" they ask "yeah and wait till you see it" I say and walk upstairs to go get my swim suit on (down below)   

 We got in when I had an idea of what to do "hey want to go in the backyard and swim or something back there" I ask and they looked confused so I giggle at their expressions "you have a pool?" they ask "yeah and wait till you see it" I say and wal...

When I come downstairs Lydia and Allison already have theirs on. We walked out to me backyard and their faces were priceless they looked so surprised (swimsuit and backyard below) 

 We walked out to me backyard and their faces were priceless they looked so surprised (swimsuit and backyard below) 

"oh my god your backyard is so pretty and amazing" Allison says "thanks" I say as I take a dive into my pool then come back up and ask "are you guys getting in or are you just going to stand there with your mouths open?" and they immediately close...

"oh my god your backyard is so pretty and amazing" Allison says "thanks" I say as I take a dive into my pool then come back up and ask "are you guys getting in or are you just going to stand there with your mouths open?" and they immediately close their mouths and walked closer to the pool "im not going to get in im going to tan on one of the lounge chairs." Lydia says and Allison says "im going to sit in the middle of the waterfall on top." and I nodded. Then, I heard a noise behind my fence and I sniffed the air "hey what's wrong you look like somethings wrong" Allison ask "um no there isn't" I say looking at them giving them the yes there is look and they caught on "ok" they both say at the same time as I got out of the pool and walked towards the fence gate in the backyard and swung it open to reveal............

(sorry for not updating like all summer I've just been busy)