Chappie 2

Rayson

Mom had just dropped Aiden and I off at school. Ni'alla and Taira were waiting on us. "Bout time you got here"

I chuckled softly, "It takes time to look this good" She shook her head and smiled lightly at me. Wait a minute, she smiled at me! She usually hates my guts. What the heck...

We headed to our class while Aiden and Taira went to theirs. I sighed and did my work.

Ni'alla

I watched Rayson do his work. Normally I would hate him but today was a little different.

The bell had rang, signaling that we had to go to our next class. Rayson picked up his bag and left out.

I went to my next class which is Ms. Riveno. She is so painfully boring. I sighed and kept working.

Rayson

Its around lunch time and I see my younger brother getting picked on again. I sighed and went over, "Nathan, do we have to go through this again?"

He looked at me then shook his head and ran. I helped Aiden up and smiled lightly. He hugs me then goes to eat something.

I smiled then I get pushed against a locker. Great, my bully desides to beat me up today. I sighed and shook my head dusting myself off.

"Give me your lunch money, Rayson" Oh hell no. I pushed him away, "Hell no Collin, and if you think beating me up will solve your problems. No it won't. I'm not gonna be your stress relief." I walked passed them and sat by my brother.

Aiden

I smiled lightly when Rayson came over to sit by me. We both have bullies but Rayson stands up to his and protects me from mine.

He tells me, he's going to help me stand up to mine. I heard the bell ring and I had to run bcuz my class was far.

Afterschool, we were headed to mom's job. Rayson opened the door, we saw her working.

"Hey ma" She smiled lightly at us, I waved at her. I honestly hope Rayson teaches me to stand up for myself. I don't want to keep almost being Nathan's punching bag.

-   -   -   -

A/N: Chappie 2 is done.