Epilogue

Ray

-7 years later-

"Dad, I'm heading out." I nodded, "Just be careful." Rayson smiled at me then left out the door. He's 16 now and Aiden is 12. Ni'alla is 13 and Taira is 10.

Ni'alla still comes to visit Rayson. He has a soft spot for her because of what they had to endure when they were little. Other than that he's pretty level headed but cold to most people.

Prinaya is a full time choreographer now. I've been promoted to captain of the force. Prince is still my lieutenant. Roquelle works with Prinaya so we"re still entwined in each others lives.

Aiden is apparently popular now, at his school, he's MVP in basketball and soccer. Because of this, you know how girls are. They want them to be theirs. Aiden's sights are only on one girl and that's Taira. I see how he looks at her sometimes.

Taira is kind but cold hearted at times. She isn't really all that interested in boys like her sister is. She's a bit of a bookworm. She'd rather study than go out places.

Roquelle is the co-choreographer in Prinaya's Dance studio. She helps the newest members of the groups. Its a relief that Jacob is still behind bars.

Prinaya

"Ok everyone take five" I was just finishing up my routine and IT saw Ray walk in with a smile on his face. I'm drinking water and he walks over to me.

Roquelle is still working with the other kids but the she soon joins up with us. Ever since Jacob was arrested 7 years ago, we've had nothing but peace.

"So how's your day going?" I smiled, "Much better now that your here." Roquelle suddenly ran and tackled someone. Apparently it was Prince.

Prince

"Whoa! I know you missed me and all but calm down with the tackling. Your gonna break me one of these days." She giggled, "Sorry." I kissed her, "Your forgiven."

I smiled at my beautiful get talented wife. Just then all off our kids walked in. Taira walked back out as soon as she saw Aiden. She has ballet class right now anyways.

Rayson has football practice in an hour so he's waiting on me to take him. Ray leaves back to work and Prinaya walks out with Rayson and Aiden.

I leave with Ni'alla and Roquelle catches up with us. I love my family and everything just feels perfect.

Roquelle

Prince had to go back to work so I was stuck with Ni'alla. We were going to the mall. I started to feel like someone was watching us.

Normally i'd think nothing of it but this scares me. I just hope I'm being paranoid and not right about this. I just want to keep the peace..

-   -   -   -

A/N: Okay I finally posted the Epilogue. I'm super serious this time. This series is over.