Chappie 5

Rayson

I'm still in pain from all the gashes to my back. I whimpered from the pain I was feeling. Ni'alla stayed by me then the doors open.

Ni'alla was holding my hand. They grabbed her and pulled her out. "Ni'alla! No!" I felt so useless, she was gone.

I put my head in my hands. Both my brother and Taira sat beside me whimpering.

Ni'alla

"Ow....let me go you creep" The guy let me go, but he looked like he was pissed.

"Shut up before I do you like I did your friend."

I pouted as we walked into another room. I instantly was scared out of my mind. "God, I hope we get saved soon"

"little girl, shut the hell up. Now I only need you to deliver this note. Do not delay or your sister gets hurt" I wanted to scream but I just nodded instead.

Jacob

As I gave this girl the note, I thought about Ray. I looked at her as she slipped the note in and rang the doorbell.

She ran back to me before the door came open. She was whimpering lowly but I growled slightly at her and she ceased her incessant whimpering. We headed back to the hideout.

The 9 years I spent in that jail cell. I thought, I pondered on how to make sure that when I was out, I would make sure to kill off Prodigy personally.

I know he was the one that called the cops that night. For that he is the first to go. If not him, his precious boys.

Ray

I was pissed, Jacob went too far. What's worse is that he put his crusty ass hands on my oldest son.

I was tracking his phone. I showed up to an abandoned warehouse. I had my partner, Damien with me. I wasn't going in there alone.

"You check out that room and I'll check out this one" He nodded and I checked the room and saw my sons.

Aiden

I looked up and saw a figure. It was dad, I recognize that badge anywhere. I ran to him hugging him tightly. "Dad.."

He clenched his fists as he looked over Rayson. He was mad but he walked over to him and looked him over. "Dad...I'm sorry"

"Shhh, your not in trouble" I heard chuckling and turned to see that "he" was standing there. My dad turned to him and smirked. I ran to Rayson's side, so did Ni'alla and Taira.

We watched as our dad was staring him down then I saw uncle Damien behind the guy. We smiled as we knew that we would be out of there soon.

-   -   -   -

A/N: Chappie 5 is done.