Chappie 9 ~ Final

Ni'alla

Mama Roquelle and papa Prince took me and Taira to see Aiden and Rayson. Just to see how they were holding up. Papa Prince has been worried about Auntie Prinaya and Uncle Ray alot.

When we finally arrived I ran into the house to see he was up and about. "Rayson!" I engulfed him in a hug that was really hard to get out of.

"Ni'alla, let me go before you break me" I let go and looked at him. He looked better but he still had those gashes on his back.

"Dad, i'll be back later I'm going over a friends" Uncle Ray nodded, "Fine, but be careful." I noticed Aiden looking worriedly at his brother.

Rayson gave him a reassuring smile. That calmed him down abit. I just wish he would let his guard down.

Aiden

I watched as Rayson left out the door. Ni'alla sighed, she really likes Rayson. Hopefully he doesn't get caught again.

Rayson

As I was walking to my friend Harry's house I saw someone I didn't want to see. Jacob. He looked my way and smirked at me

He started to approach me but I started to dial dad's number. I would run but he would chase me down. I saw my dad walking uo to me making Jacob stop in his tracks.

Ray

When Rayson called me I knew something was wrong. He never actually calls unless its an emergency. This was definitely an emergency.

As I stared at Jacob with my arms folded. I see the smirk disappear from his face. "Jacob" He gulped abit and I chuckled. Hes scared. Good, he should be.

Suddenly he pulls out a gun. "Drop the weapon, Latimore" I smirked, Prince as usual is right on time. Jacob drops the weapon and Prince cuffs him.

After Prince and Jacob left. I sighed in relief. "Finally it's over" Rayson was hugging me then he ran off.

Prinaya is finally relaxed now that Jacob is behind bars. Hopefully he stays there.

Finally free from this hell..

-   -   -   -

A/N:  Final Chappie 9 is finished.