03

A SNARL LEFT Paul's lips as Jake continued to laugh.

     "Shut the fuck up already!" He was so sick of the guys laughing over his misery. Plus, having blue balls hurt, damn it!

     Unable to stop fully, Jake threw a grin towards the angry shifter. "Relax Paul, she'll come around."

     "Apparently not soon enough," he grumbled, causing the guys to laugh once again, they thoroughly enjoying the fact that Paul had finally met his match.

     "Alright boys, enough teasing him," Emily spoke, gently patting Paul on the shoulder. "Jake, you know the girl. Help him out instead of laughing."

     Waving at her so he showed that he understood, Jake grinned, chuckling. He then took in a steady breath to calm himself.

     When Jake had shifted against Paul yesterday, it wasn't his fault that the first thing he saw was Paul, feet up and boner hard with a truck standing in the way. And of course, Jake just had to tell the rest of the pack.

     It wasn't their fault that his imprint could be a cruel bitch.

     Almost as if he could feel their attempt at not laughing, Paul glared at the group, his eyes landing on Embry and his pathetic attempt at avoiding eye contact.

     Lately, all of the wolves had been a bit testy, they still trying to catch the one vampire, who they had learned to be named Victoria. And with the Cullens gone, the pack was able to chase after her for a while without worry over the treaty line.

     Yet, she always seemed to outrun them.

     The angry shifter turned his eyes towards Jake as he took in a steadying breath. "Alright. Ya wanna get on her good side? Bring her a vehicle to work on."

     Paul felt his eyebrow rise.

     "She's a mechanic at her dad's workshop," he then explained, "she's usually there more than I can recall. The shop is called 'Tow and Tuck'."

     Embry couldn't help but snort. "Oh, he'll definitely be tucking if she keeps cock blocking him!"

     "Shut the fuck up!" Paul snarled, he then running after the laughing Embry. The two were quick in shifting, an angry wolf chasing after a laughing one.

     And all Sam Uley could do was shake his head and sigh.

     He was stuck with these boys.

     The sound of Bella's truck coming up the driveway pulled the remaining boys back on subject, Jake grinning like a lost puppy. Running towards the front, Jake left the pack eagerly to see the girl.

     Quil sighed and shook his head. "Why's he so obsessed over her? It's not like she cares about him the same way."

     Sam watched the shifter greet Bella as she hopped out, he shrugging right after. "I don't know Quil, but I doubt it'll bring any good to him, or us, in the long run."

     Little did the wolves realize how right Sam Uley really was.

Vote | Comment | Follow