Drawing you

~A week later~ 

A week after the incident with the girls and Kaname and the ball, Zero sat under a tree trying to finish off his art homework. He had to draw something that he wouldn't usual draw. Zero kept failing over and over again as he could only draw whatever was in sigh meaning Tree's, rocks, dirt, bugs, Kaname...wait Kaname? 

Zero looked in front of him to see the pureblood walking in his direction. The hunter looked around for places to hide but there was nothing but a few bushes and trees. Like that would hide him. Kaname stopped right in front of Zero. Zero held his book up higher so his face was hidden from the pureblood. 

"Kiryu." Kaname called making the hunter tighten his hold on the book in his hands. 

"Go away I'm busy." Zero stated but the pureblood didn't move even a centimetre from where he was standing. 

"Kiryu why did you allow the girls to attack me? Was that your way of trying to avoid me?" Kaname asked and sat down in front of Zero making the hunter move the book downwards so he was looking at the pureblood. 

"Yes." Zero replied making Kaname quirk a eyebrow. "Okay then. It didn't hurt but you do know that some girls have these really long nails. They dug into my flesh. I'm thankful the night class didn't try attacking the girls seeming my blood was spilt." Kaname said and then ran his hand through his hair and sighed. 

"I don't want you to hate me after the night at the ball." Kaname said making Zero rise the book back up again as his face turned red from the memory. Kaname noticed the hunters sudden action making his eyes widen. "U-Uh sorry I didn't mean to make you embarrassed." Kaname quickly stated making Zero slowly lower the book so only his eyes and above where showing. 

Zero looked at Kaname in the light. It made his skin much more brighter, as if he was glowing. His eyes seeming brighter then the normal dark crimson they were. "Can I draw you?" Zero asked curiously making Kaname tilt his head to the side. 

"Whats it for?" Kaname asked curiously to the hunter. 

"Art class." Zero said making Kaname nod.

"Okay you can. Uh is there a way you want me to pose?" Kaname asked and watched as the hunter shook his head as a no. "Just sit like that." Zero said and lowered the book onto his lap and began drawing Kaname's sharp chin and roundish eyes. 

~A hour later~ 

A  hour passed before Zero finally put the book down and allowed Kaname to see what he had drew. Once Kaname seen Zero's work his eyes widened in disbelief. "Wow your a fantastic drawer." Kaname said making Zero's face heat up. Quickly the hunter stood and bowed to Kaname. "Thank you for letting me draw you and sorry about yesterday." Zero said quickly before running off. Kaname tilted his head to the side and then watched the hunter leave.