1 month later

~1 month later~ 

One month had passed. Zero was living in the moon dorms with Kaname as the two raised their daughter together but made sure that Yuki never saw her. The two were planning their wedding that was being held in a month and didn't know who to invite. 

"We should invite Ruka." Kaname stated as he looked through the invitations. 

"No way she has a big mouth she will tell Yuki." Zero stated making Kaname sigh. 

"Zero you think everyone has a big mouth and will tell Yuki. Right now all the people that are coming to the wedding is You, me and the baby." Kaname stated making the hunter groan. 

"Whats wrong with that?" Zero asked curiously making the pureblood rub his temple. 

"I want a big as wedding cause this is the only wedding I will ever get in my life." Kaname stated making Zero chuckle. "Okay fine you can invite the night class and whoever you want to invite. I want to invite cross but...." "Just do it." Kaname said as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay fine." Zero said and then got a invitation and then wrote crosses name on it. "I swear I have a bad feeling about this." Zero stated as he ran a hand through his hair. 

~

"YOUR GETTING MARRIED YOUR SICK!" Yuki yelled into Zero's face as Zero stood in the middle of the office. Cross sat at his chair with the invitation in front of him. 

"I want to get married to Kaname please." Zero said as he looked pleadingly at Cross. 

"Marriage between two guys. Thats weird Zero." Cross stated making Zero glare at him. 

"If you don't want to go to my wedding then fine. Stay out of my life completely." Zero said and turned around and went to open the door. 

"Zero gave birth to Kaname's baby." Yuki said making Zero stop and turn around and look at her with a horrified expression. 

"How do you know about that?" Zero asked with a worried tone. 

"Because I followed Kaname to the hospital and seen you give birth." Yuki stated with a hiss. Zero glared at her before leaving the office quickly. 

~

"She knows about the baby Kaname!" Zero nearly shouted. Kaname tried calming his lover down as best he could but failed. 

"She wont do anything to her." Kaname stated. 

"SHE WILL!" Zero said with a shrieked voice as he began to panic. All Kaname could do was hold his lover in his arms and look down at his daughter who was sleeping happily.