Health class with Kaname Q~Q

~The next day~ 

The students talked loudly to each other as the teacher had not come in yet. Zero looked bored out of the window. Yet again Yuki had stayed in bed due to her fever leaving Zero all alone. The teacher walked in making Zero look to see it was Kaname. 

"Sorry everyone it seems I am your health teacher for the next two days. The health teacher got sick so I am filling in." Kaname said with a huff and then put his books down on the desk. "Okay and health questions you would like to ask?" Kaname asked and everyones hands shot up apart from Zero's. 

"Okay yes." Kaname said and pointed to a girl. 

"How longs your penis?" The girl asked and flushed darkly. "That is not your concern." Kaname replied and looked around the room at the other people with their hands up making the pureblood sigh. "Put your hand down if you are asking about how long my penis is." Kaname said and everyones hands went down. Zero snorted with laughter making the pureblood look over at him before rolling his eyes. 

"We are going to be watching a movie about safe sex and what are the consequences of not wearing protection." Kaname stated making a few of the girls raise their hands. 

"Yes." Kaname asked to one of the girls. "What happens when you don't wear protection?" The girl asked innocently making Zero nearly want to vomit. "Well you can fall pregnant thats one. I don't really want to ruin the Video so I don't want to give much away." Kaname sated making the girl nod. 

Kaname then looked at the brown haired girl and nodded to her as a sign to start talking. "Um, Are you taken or are you single? Do you have any children?" The girl asked making Kaname brush a hand through his hair slowly. "I am single and I have no children....yet." Kaname said and then turned around to his desk and opened his laptop. 

Kaname then put the cored in his laptop so the laptop screen was projected wide onto the whiteboard. Kaname got onto the video and then pressed play on it before walking up the back and sitting next to Zero which Zero didn't mind. The video began and everyone kept their eyes glued on the video. There was a few squeals as a picture of a penis came up. 

Zero looked over at Kaname and Kaname looked at him curiously. "How long are you?" Zero asked in a whisper making Kaname quirk a eyebrow. Kaname then leaned forwards so his lips were close to Zero's ear. "12 inches." Kaname said and then pulled away from then hunter and looked at his shocked face. Zero bit his lip as he turned and looked back at the video. A light blush covered his cheeks which Kaname noticed. 

~1 hour later~ 

Class had ended and everyone had left quickly. Zero laid on his desk looking up at the roof. "How can you be 12 inches thats so fucking long." Zero said to Kaname who was sitting at his desk doing work. 

"Eh? I wouldn't call it long." Kaname stated even though he was lying to himself. Of course it's fucking long. 

Zero dug his elbows into his desk as he pushed himself up and looked at the pureblood. "I'm only 8 inches." Zero stated making Kaname smirk. "Your so tiny." Kaname said and looked up at the hunter. "I am not." Zero said making Kaname give him the Yes-You-Are look. 

"Okay compared to you I am." Zero said and then laid back on his desk. "How did you get it so long. I know pureblood's are meant to be perfect and all but still." Zero said making Kaname chuckle and then stand up and walk over to zero's desk and bend over so he was looking down at the hunter. 

"When I'm hard it get's up to nearly 15 inches."  Kaname said making Zero's face turn red at the thought. "Mine would only go up to 11." Zero replied quietly making Kaname chuckle. 

"Haven't you got homework to do Kiryu?" Kaname asked making the hunter roll his eyes and sit up on his desk. "Yes mom." Zero said sarcastically and went to pass Kaname but the pureblood stopped him making Zero look at him curiously. Kaname turned his head to the side and looked at the hunter with a smirk. "It's daddy not mom." Kaname said and removed his arm from the front of Zero and watched as the hunters face flushed before he left. A deep chuckle erupted from Kaname's throat as he found the hunter so interesting.