Idea

~In the afternoon~ 

"Hey Zero." Kaname called making the hunter hum in reply. 

"Hmm?" Zero hummed as he turned around and faced towards Kaname with a curious expression on his face. 

"Lets leave the academy and live together in the beach house. We can have more children there and we can be more happier there." Kaname said making Zero narrow his eyes at him. 

"You failed to kill Yuki didn't you?" Zero said and crossed his arms making the pureblood look at him firmly. 

"I don't want to go that low and kill a girl, and I don't want you to go that low to think things like that." Kaname stated making Zero glare at him harder. 

"Just kill her it is easy as!" Zero stated. 

"YOU DO NOT KNOW WHATS EASY! I HAVE BEEN PUT INTO A SITUATION WERE IF I HURT HER OR TRY TO SHE WILL HURT MY DAUGHTER AND THEN IF I DON'T HURT HER YOU'LL LEAVE ME! I AM NOT A LOW LIFE THAT WILL KILL TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER AND YOU ARE NOT THE ZERO I FELL IN LOVE WITH!" Kaname yelled angrily and stood up and left the kitchen quickly. Zero stared after the pureblood with wide eyes. 

He really had gone that low to make his lover try and kill his childhood friend. Zero walked out of the kitchen slowly and followed the pureblood's scent to the living room. Zero walked in to see Kaname sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. 

Zero walked over to Kaname and stood in front of him making Kaname slowly lift his head up and look at him, his eyes were teary as he stared up at the hunter. "Please don't leave me." Kaname begged making Zero bend down and hug the pureblood gently. 

"I wont leave you, your apart of my family now. We have our own family to look after. I like your idea on living at a beach house lets do it." Zero said making Kaname smile and hug him tightly. 

"Thank you so much." Kaname said and hugged Zero more lovingly. 

"You can look through houses, pick anyone you want." Kaname said and looked over at the magazine that laid on the coffee table. 

"Okay." Zero said and gently kissed Kaname's cheeks.