CHAPTER 1

Kayla's P.O.V

"Please don't," I begged. "It was an accident I didn't mean to," Then he brought down his belt on my bare back. I screamed out in agony as he did it again and again.

"I didn't ask you if you meant to or not," he growled. "What rule did you just break?" He bent down close to me and asked. Realization dawned on me that I broke rule number one. Never speak unless spoken to. "Hey, anwser me you little bitch!" Grunting, then kicking me in the ribs. I winced with pain as my Alpha kicked at me.

Swallowing the blood down my throat, I whimpered, "Never speak unless spoken to." He gave a deathly chuckle at my response.

"Five for breaking my glass vase. Eight for breaking rule number one. And a trip to the room with me for breaking rule number two." I bowed down to him revealing my back so I could except my punishment. When did I break rule number two? I thought to myself. Oh. When I didn't respond to him when he asked which rule I had broke. Right as I finished my thought his belt came down on my back for the third time since he dragged me in here by my hair.

Only twelve more agonizing hits of pure pain and torture sent from the devil.

¤¤¤¤¤

Twelve tortuous lashes later

Bruised and bloodied Alpha Ben Quimberly took a fistful of hair and yanked me out of my room, down the stairs, and to the room.

' please let me out. I can help. I'll only makes things better.' Lizzy, my wolf whined at me.

'I can't.' I reply 'I'm to weak. I'm too damaged. My body can't shift.' My wolf was trapped inside with me in this terrible place and there is nothing I can do to help her. Not only is Alpha Ben hurting me but also hurting Lizzy. She volunteers every single day to let her take over so she could take it but I don't want her to take it.

Once I feel the impact of being thrown against the floor I am pulled out of my conversation with Lizzy. Then Alpha Quimberly takes control.

¤¤¤¤¤

Cameron's P.O.V

Finally fed up with the paperwork, I decide to take a walk through town. Stress has been a big issue right now for me. With the new renovations for the pack house and still not having found my mate yet. I keep taking these walks around my packs territory hoping to find her scent. The one who's supposed to calm me when I'm angered or relax me when I'm stressed like now. Still nothing. I have met everyone from my pack who could have been from Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and even Beta descent. No one from higher up is my Luna.

I start to venture into the omega's section of the territory and walk on the street inhaling deeply trying not to miss any scent that could possibly lead to my mate. I walk the entire omega section and call it quits for today.
I wonder into the woods and shift, not caring that I just ripped my clothes. Running around the woods usually clears my head and gives me my own thinking time.

My Luna. That's the only thing on my mind. I need to find my Luna not just for myself but for the pack to. Not having a Luna is like having an Alphaless pack. Without the Luna to help the Alpha everything could fall apart. An Alpha's temper is too hot for him to make all of the rational decisions for the pack. He needs his mate to help him think things through. If I don't find my Luna soon I don't think I will ever find her. Then an idea pops in my head.

____________________________________

I know its kinda short but trust me the next chapter will be longer. First wolf story and Im kinda nervous. If you like show me some love and hit that vote button and maybe drop a comment.

♡♥♡ Tae