CHAPTER 7

Cameron's P.O.V

When Kirsten and I came walking into the pack house, with my arm around her waist, I didn't expect what happened. Not even five seconds after I opened the door my arm was snapped and my eye was swelling up. I heard someone growl out, "Mine."

Kirsten was ripped from my arm and I was pushed into the wall.
My right eye was swollen and blurry, but I could still see from my left. What I saw astonished me. My Beta, Adam, was holding Kirsten in his arms and nuzzling her neck. His eyes were closed and had a huge smile on his face. Kirsten also had a smile and was returning his embrace.

Deciding not to ruin the moment I headed to my room and took a nice long shower to wash the blood and dirt off my eye.

*****

I went to sleep after I showered to help heal my black eye and broken arm. After a while my little brother and his mate came in.

"Hey bro," Wayne said in greeting.

"What's up, Tweetle Dumb," I said using my old nick name for him.

"Oh, Cameron, what have I told you about talking to yourself like that?" Scarla asked, just trying to get on my nerves as usual. Which was oddly getting to me at the moment.

"Why are gingers so mean?" I asked directing the question at my brother.

Her nose scrunched up and her eyes flared with the emotion of anger. She hated when people discriminated her hair color. Absolutely hated it.

She then started chanting words from her weird vodo language. My brother had a witch mate and she is over one hundred years old, but still looks like she's twenty three.

Once she was done with whatever weird crap she waa doing I felt a jolt rush through my body from my head to my toes. All of the sudden the room got dimmer. I looked around confused as to why the room got darker. "Why did the room just get darker?" I voiced my thoughts.

Wayne glared at Scarla, "What did you do to him?"

"Don't look at me like that he had it coming. You and him both know I had when people talk to me like I'm from another planet because I have red hair," she said in a complaining manor.

"You didn't answer my question."

She bit her lip from nervousness and then complied,."I muted his wolf," she murmured, but I still heard her.

"What!?" I boomed. This brought me to my feet. "What exactly does that mean?" I was getting very angry very fast.

She sighed frustrated, "It means that I cut off all connections with you and your wolf. You cant shift you can't hear him and you won't be able to feel his presence either. Any wolf ability you have is gone. That's why the room suddenly got darker. Before you get your lacey panties in a twist it only lasts for one hour."

Fury was a big emotion playing in my head right now. She tampered with Marcus. Where did he go?

"Where does Marcus go when this happens?" I asked trying to keep my composure.

"He's lost in time. After about an hour he smell his way back to you. Maybe sooner since he is an Alpha. Nothing to worry about,"
She talkes like she didn't just take away half of my soul.

"Well if I'm mundane for one hour I am going to do mundane things. I'm going to get some red velvet cupcakes at the bakery."

I started to walk off and before I shut the door Scarla said "get chocolate with vanilla frosting,"
I am furious with her but if I don't get her some she might just turn me into a toad or something.

I decided I would get mom's favorite a slice of cherry pie and some vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting because they were Kirsten's favorite. I always ordered one slice of cherry pie at the bakery for mom and since Zach knew it was moms favorite he always gave me a whole pie. You can say he was very into her. Every time I go in he asks how she is doing even though I told him my mother and father are happily married. So with that in mind I went to. The bakery and fifteen minutes later I was back home.

____________________________________

I know that it's very short but Ill make you guys a deal. If I can get at least 5 votes by Thursday I'll update again on Saturday if I get more than 5 votes by Wednesday I'll update on Thursday and it'll be twice as long as this chapter.

So if you want an early update
PLEASE VOTE!¡!

♡♥♡TAE