Chapter 2

A/N: First of all, I should have said this before, but whateves. Every other chapter will be civilian. So like Chapter 1 was in Hero form, Chapter 2 will be normal people.

In which our heroes meet, out of costume.

Takeo Ito, otherwise secretly known as Enigma, was absolutely exhausted. An entire night of dealing with that Godnoid chick really knocked the energy out of him. He slung his bag over his shoulder, rubbing his eye with the back of his hand. It was only half past nine yet somehow he felt like it was the middle of the night. Though, the thing that really perked him up, the thing that woke him up faster than three shots of expresso, was a flash of pink and pastels in the corner of his eyes. He looked in the direction of the dulled colors, for some reason disappointed when it wasn't the Godnoid lady, instead a new student. An exchange, from Italy, or is it France? His overhearing conversation skills are a bit rusty. When he looked again, she was completely surrounded, people asking her about where ever she came from or why her hair is pink or where she got her jacket. It was important. He should probably catch her name though, she may be in one of his classes. He strained to hear anything, scanning for a name. "Wow, Amica! You're in my math, it'll be cool to see you!" That was almost too easy. But, he doesn't care enough to make sure that's her name, so whatever. Why is she so popular anyway?

Takeo tossed his book to the desk, landing it perfectly. 3 years of highschool can do that too you. He rolled his neck, cracking it out, then taking his seat. English, one of his best classes. His mind began to wander to the transfer student, Amica. It's an Italian word, though he wouldn't know it. Besides, he decided to quite languages all together in freshman year. He didn't even take Italian. His brain went to wondering about how she would do in certain classes, like English. Would she need a tutor?

Again, he's shaking away thoughts of a girl he barely knows. This cannot be healthy.