Chapter 7

Enigma- "As if! Where's my chapter, writer chick?!"

Atomic Burn is her name and being a top class Villainess is game. Or rather, she tries to be top class. After nuking those so-called heroes, she totally fled. She was lucky she had enough atomic energy left in her staff to leave any burn on that guy's face. She catapulted herself from ledge to ledge, escaping the scene of the assault.
She was still a kid, of course. After being a villain for a couple weeks, you'd think she would know how to effectively get rid of super heroes.
Her head hurt, that pink girl had quite a set of pipes the way she screamed. Though, she had to applaud herself on the perfect execution on knocking them unconscious. One from pure pain and the other from a blow to head. It was deliciously perfect.

Sybila Angelica Gass, or just Billie, is your average, good Christian girl. Church every saturday and sunday, along with religion classes after her classes. But enough on that, lets pry on her and her life. Her morning begins in the wee hours of the morning, where she sneaks in through an open window. She changes out of her night fashions and quickly gets into bed before her helicopter parents check on her at 6 AM, on the dot. She has become the queen pf acting asleep.
It hurts her to lie like this to her parents but, she really has no choice.
Her head hurts.