Part 7

This day came... The day that will change everything. Thomas and Ara will meet todaaaaay? I hope so please. If they're really destined for each other they will meet for sure.

*Ara and Angeli goes down*

Aby: Good Morning my beautiful ladies. Here's a good breakfast for a good day ahead of us.

Ara: A very good mood, eh?

Aby: Yes, I think? because I know you guys will enjoy with your friends today.

Angeli: Yay, pancakes! Good Morning mom and sissy. Thomas and his friends told me that they're in the mall already because they play some arcades first.

Aby: Okay, dear. We better get ready also so that we could watch "Conjuring 2" in the cinema.

Ara: Okay, mom. But you know I'm really not into horror movies.

Aby: It's okay, you'll have fun.

...

*Mall*

Aby: You go find your friends already, I'll just park the car first.

Angeli: Okay, mom

Ara: Where's your friends?

Angeli: Like, I told you there in the arcade.

Ara: Let's go look for them first because Mika, Kimmy, Kianna and Cyd are not here yet.

Angeli: Okaay, so you'll meet, Thomas already yay hahaha

Ara: Okay, fine.

(Goes to the arcade) searching for them....

Angeli: Argh. They're not here. I'll just text them and ask them where they are.

(Aww, thomas and ara should meet already :-(( )

Ara: Well, let's go to the ladies section first because I remember you need to buy new clothes and I'll buy some also.

Angeli: Okay.

Ladies section...

Angeli: (Saw a beautiful dress) Omg omg omg! I wanna buy this dress it's very beautiful.

Ara: (Looks at the price) Really? Go get some money in your bank and buy that ha!

Angeli: Why? How much?

Ara: Well, it's just 1,500 pesos huh?

Angeli: Omg hahaha, why it's so expensive af

Ara: True af hahaha

*Looks around the ladies section*

Ara: (Saw someone) Angeli, angeli, angeli.....

Angeli: Whaat? I'm searching for cute but affordable clothes here

Ara: Do you see that guy? That guy in the cashier paying for the clothes he bought?

Angeli: Yah, don't tell me you have a crush on him? Oh please.

Ara: He's the guy in my dreams....

Angeli: OMG. But wait... that's... that's ..Thomas.

Ara: What? He's Thomas?

Angeli: Yes..! Let's go

...

Angeli: Thomaas! HIII!

(Thomas is with his friends, Jeron, Kib and Ricci with her girlfriend Kat)

Thomas: Oh hey! Angeli. I'm sorry we didn't told you that we went here to buy my sister a shirt. (Sweet brother huhu :'-)) )

Angeli: Wait. Thomas meet my sister, Ara..

Thomas: *Stares at Ara*

And everything was in slow motion...

Thomas: You're Ara? You're.... The girl in my dreams

Ara: What? You're the boy in my dreams also.

Angeli: My ship is sailing!! Meant to be!

Ricci and Kat: Ehem! Meant to be

Jeron: Nice one brother. For three beng!

And suddenly all the blurred events became clear to them and happened in the reality...

Sorry for the interruption hahaha continuation on Part 8 :-))

---

Vote. Comment. Share my story guys! :-))