Part 3

The Lady Spikers will watch the game of the Green Archers for the first time and also live. A match between the DLSU Green Archers and San Beda Red Lion.

(For KaRa shippers :*)

*Ara's phone ringing*

Angeli: Sissy, your phone is ringing

Ara: Wait, Angeli go pick it up first

Angeli: Okay, it's mamamika hahaha char. I'll pick it up

*On the phone*

Angeli: Hello, mamamika hahaha what's up?

Mika: Ugh. Keeps on calling me mamamika huh? Hahaha. Where's your sister?

Angeli: She's upstairs doing her homework, she let me pick up her phone.

Mika: Oh okay.

Angeli: She's going down now. I'll hand her the phone

Ara: Hey miks! Why? Miss me already? *Coughs*

Mika: Nahh, you miss me for sure? Hahaha Well, I miss you and you know that

Ara: I knew it. I Love you, miks.

Mika: I love you too, Ars. Mwah!. Wait, I just wanna tell you that we're gonna watch the archers' game later at 2pm. Are you gonna come?

(Ara should come because this will be the time that she will see the boy in his dreams)

Ara: Uhmm, I'm sorry I can't I have to help mom clean up the house today but maybe Angeli can come because she have a varsity friend there.

(Aww she will not join :-(( )

Mika: Aw, I miss you already but you won't come huhu I hate you. Pleasee come, pretty please.

Ara: I'm really sorry, miks. I want to but I really can't I promised mom to help her today.

Mika: Okay, Ars. I'll talk to Angeli if she will come. I'll just pick her at your house so I can see you 'cause I really wanna see you already

Ara: You really miss me huh? Hehe mwa. Wait, I'll give the phone to her.

Angeli: Hi! Mikmikae hehe what do you want?

Mika: Mikamikae hahaha you're so funny. You want to join the lady spikers today? We will watch the match of DLSU vs. SBCA.

Angeli: Omg, sure why not? Haha. I also wanna see my friend.

Mika: Btw, who's your friend?

Angeli: Thomas Torres, he is a basketball player and he's handsome as in. I really ship her to my sister but they haven't met yet and Sissy don't know her.

Mika: I never knew that you're a shipper. You're such a cutie. I'd like to meet Thomas okay?

Angeli: Sure, I wish sissy would meet him also

Mika: He's not your boyfriend or he's not courting you?

Angeli: No! Hahaha He's older than me and I'm not yet allowed to have boyfriend. I find him attractive but I more like Him and My sister to be together.

Mika: So cute hahaha. I'll pray for that.

Angeli: Thanks. I'll hand the phone to Ara.

Ara: Hey! Bye bye now I need to finish my homework. Love you, miks. Take care always especially your health.

Mika: Okay, byebye. Love you too. Take care of yourself also mwa. See you later byee!

Hours later... Mika already went at Ara's house to pick up Angeli and they went to watch the ball game..

The Archers won the match which made them very happy and proud of their school. After the game, Angeli introduced Thomas to Mika and they met each other already.

Mika met Thomas already but when will Ara meet Thomas? When will they know that their destiny is just their school mate? I hope they'll meet already as soon as possible. For sure Angeli will make a way.

---
Remember this is all just fiction and guard your heart hahaha. Hope you liked this part :-))...

Vote. Comment. Share my story guys! :-))