Part 9

Everybody enjoyed yesterday especially our ThomAra. They really enjoyed each others company. I thought they will never meet but look what happened yesterday, it's the best day of their lives.

Not only Thomas and Ara enjoyed yesterday but also Jeron and Mika, Kat and Ricci and all their friends. A day to remember for Ara and Angeli before leaving the Philippines soon.

They've managed their quality time together while they're still here because they'll surely miss their friends and surely Ara will miss Thomas.

Why does Ara has to leave so soon? Only few days left for the two of them to be together. Will Thomas know already about Ara's flight? What would he do? Better find out....

*Morning*

(Doorbell ringing)

Aby: Angeli, kindly open the door and look who is outside

Angeli: *Goes down* *Opens the door*

Mailman: Good morning, ma'am. Are you Victonara Salas Galang?

Angeli: I'm sorry, I'm not her but I'm her sister. She's still asleep why? What do you need from her?

Mailman: It's okay, ma'am. These flowers and chocolates are for her from Thomas Torres.

Angeli: Oh My Gooood!! That's from Thomas?

Mailman: Yes, ma'am. Kindly sign this papers first so I can delive other mails already

Angeli: I'm sorry, I'm just shocked. I never knew Thomas was this romantic. *signs the papers* Thanks, mailman

Mailman: No problem

*Closes the door*

Angeli: OMG!!!! Sissyyy!! Wake up! Go down here this instant! (Shouting)

Ara: What's the problem (Shouting)

Angeli: Just go down here and get up already!

Aby: Don't be too loud girls. I'm still sleeping you know?

Ara: Angeli, is so noisy mom.

Angeli: You don't want to down huh? Then I'll eat the chocolates from Thomas hmm...

Ara: What? From Thomas? I'm going down

*Ara grabs the chocolates*

Angeli: Hey! I'm gonna eat that

Ara: This is mine hmm?

Angeli: Well, I just said that it's from Thomas then you hurriedly came down wow!

Ara: I just love chocolates

Angeli: Really? Or you really love Thomas? How sad we only have  5 days left here

Ara: Don't make me remember that hays *sad face*

Angeli: I'm sorry but the truth hurts. He doesn't know yet right? Better tell him as early as possible

Ara: What if I don't tell him anymore?

Angeli: What? Why?

Ara: I just want to be with me and never feel that my days here are counted. I don't want to be selfish but I don't want him to stop courting me if he knew that I'll be living at Japan 5 days after now.

Angeli: I respect your decision but remember it's hard to have a long distance relationship. I don't want you to stop loving him but I just don't want you to get hurt.

Ara: I know that, baby girl. Thanks for reminding me and for being there for me as always. Love you

Angeli: I love you too, sis

Then Ara texted Thomas about the flowers and chocolates...She got Thomas' number from Angeli because they're close with each other.

*Text*

Ara: Thanks for the Flowers and Chocolates

Thomas: Welcome, Good Morning btw. Hope you liked it. Beautiful and fresh flowers for a one of a kind beautiful girl.

Ara: Good Morning also. I loved it actually, thanks. Thanks for the compliment hehe (blushing)

Thomas: Welcome again, enjoy your day today and have fun. Mwa mwa

Sweetness overload for the two of them. How great God is for this two perfect fellas who are inlove with each other...

---

Vote. Comment. Share my story guys! :-))