Part 10

Days have passed...Everyday they're sweet with each other, their conversations and all the things Thomas do for her. They're super sweet with each other especially during their trainings.

When Thomas has games, Ara would be his cheerleader. If Ara has games, Thomas would be her cheerleader. They're so sweet with each other, sweeter than.....those other couples on television.

We hope that they're sweetness will last longer but is that the way it supposed to happen? We don't know what will happen in the future but soon we will find it out.

*Match between La Salle and Ateneo*

Everyone is so loud inside the moa arena, all of the fans are going wild. Each one has it's own team to cheer others are La Salle and others are Ateneo.

And there is Thomas Torres with his brother Axel. They're both cheering for La Salle, of course they study at La Salle and especially because Ara is playing today.

Oh and There is Jeron to cheer Mika, Ricci to cheer Kat and Kim to cheer Cyd and Cyd to cheer Kim? Char only hahaha

Axel: Idol! Ara Galang! You're so cute (shouting)

Thomas: He's mine bro

Axel: Jealous huh? Hahaha I just idolize her okay?

Thomas: Just be clear brother

Axel: Yes boss haha

Thomas: Go Ara! I LOVE YOU! *Raises his banner*

Written in the banner is "Go VSG! ANIMO LA SALLE!"

And the best cheerleader award goes to ...... Thomas Torres.

...

And the match ended, fans went home already and La Salle fans were so happy because La Salle won their first match. Cheers! For  the Lady Spikers.!

Thomas approached Ara to congratulate her. Ara was so overwhelmed of their win for the first game. When she smile, she is as beautiful as an angel.

Thomas: Hey! Ara. Congrats! You're really great out there. *winks*

Ara: Uhmm, thanks (her mood changed)

Thomas: I'm sorry don't you want to see me?

Ara: No, it's just that I need to tell you something...

Thomas: What is it?

Ara: I'm so tired today, I'll tell it to you tomorrow let's meet at the coffee shop near Breeza mall.

Thomas: Okay... but I'm getting nervous about that

Ara: Don't be nervous it's just something you need to know.. goodbye I have to go home already! Thanks for cheering me a while ago and also your brother

Thomas: Welcome anything for you (trying to smile)

---

Vote. Comment. Share my story guys! :-))