Part 6

Every single night, Ara dreams about Thomas. All of her dreams she was with him. Thomas never fails to make her happy in her dreams. Thomas is always there to make her laugh and take good care of her.

But I wonder when will they ever meet? If they're destined for each other, why does the universe doesn't make a move to let them meet each other. For sure, after they meet their lives would be different and much better.

We never knew what could happen after they knew that they're destined for each other but I know that they should have quality time together already before it's too late...

*Night at Ara's house*

Aby (mom): Ara, Angeli we need to talk...

Ara: What is it, mom?

Aby: I hope you won't disagree but your dad and I have already decided that we will stay at Japan for good.

Ara: What? Why? How about my volleyball career? And my school? I will miss my friends here

Angeli: Mom, I'll miss everything here. Why do we have to leave?

Aby: It's just that I really miss your dad and I know you miss him too. I just can't live here anymore knowing that your dad is there all by himself.

Ara: I understand, mom. It's okay, we miss dad too so much. I just wish It's not hard to understand Japanese hahaha

Aby: You wish hahaha

Angeli: How about our education, mom? We will really study there? How long will we stay there?

Aby: You will study there. In a school exclusive for Filipinos so it wouldn't be hard for you because it's your first time then after two school years there. You will be transferred in a school with Japanese people

Angeli: Great hahaha I'll learn how to speak Japanese. Can't wait.

Ara: When will we go there mom? So I can have time to be with my friends when I'm still here.

Aby: I had already booked a ticket for us on June 9, one week from now. So you can still have quality time with them.

Ara: Great. But I'll really miss them. We can still visit here right?

Aby: Of course, dear. We can visit here if we have money hahaha

Angeli: Aww, sissy we can't find the "Guy in your dreams" anymore *sad voice*

Ara: Yes hays but it's okay. If we're really meant to be God will find a way.

Angeli: True that.

Aby: Go to sleep now because you have to wake up early tomorrow. I'll treat you guys with your friends tomorrow to have some quality time.

Ara and Angeli: Okay, mom

Angeli: So I can invite Thomas? Hehe. He's my friend, mom the one I ship with sissy..

Ara: Stop with that ship ugh hahaha

Aby: Sure you can, even his mates you can invite them. I would love to meet them

Angeli: Yay!

Aby: Goodnight already. Sweetdreams. I LOVE YOU

Ara and Angeli: Goodnight, Sweetdreams. Love love lovee

*Went up the stairs*

Ara told her friends that they will stay at Japan for good and told them everything her mom said which made her more sad. I hope Thomas would be there to comfort her. She never expected that they will live in Japan with their dad.

Angeli invited Thomas to come and join them tomorrow and Thomas happily replied that he will join tomorrow with his mates Ricci, Kib and Jeron.

Would tomorrow be the day that they will meet? But they only have a few days left so they have to enjoyed these last few days. After that conversation, Angeli already went to sleep.

Because Ara is so sad and don't want to bother her little sister who is already sleeping she decided to call Mika, her bestfriend.

*On the phone*

Ara: I called because I want someone to talk to. *Crying* I don't want to leave but we have too. I will really just miss you guys and the team and all our games. Especially you, miks.

Mika: Don't cry anymore. We can still skype or facetime when you're in Japan already. We will never lose communication okay? I will be always here to support you and be your bestfriend.

Ara: Thank you, miks. For always being there for me. I love you so much

Mika: I love you too, Ars. I will really miss you, I hope you won't leave but I think it's already final. *Crying* I'm gonna miss you baby Ars.

Ara: I'm gonna miss you too, baby Miks so much. I wish too that we don't have to leave.

Mika: I gotta sleep already, Ars. I LOVE YOUU. Good Night

Ara: Sleep well , miks. I LOVE YOUU TOO. Mwa good night

---

Ara don't leave huhu. Stay. I want you to stay never go away from me.

Vote. Comment. Share my story guys! :-))