chapter 2 (wtf)

Harrys (pov)

I ended the call and i heard the door slam, i turned but there was noone there, so i shrugged it off..
"Melody!!" i yelled and one of my maid came running in
"am going to be busy for the rest of the day, so if anyone calls or comes knocking tell them am not at home" i said
"yes sir" she replied nervously avoiding eye contact, i rolled my eyes at how pathetic she looked.

I yawned and decided to call it a night, ive been working all day, i made my way to my room then i noticed the door to HER room slightly open...i frowned and pushed the door opened my breath hitched when i noticed the bed had been layed on, i walked closer to it when i noticed something on it..i picked it up and it was an earring...my hands began to shake i open the closet, everything looked untouched apart from a pair of trousers on the ground and a piece of jewlery sticking out from on of the drawers.

"what the fuck" i said louder than i intended to, i slide open the drawer without a second thought and i searched for it and it wasnt there,and i swear thats were it has always been, i felt my blood boil, i marched down stairs.

"everbody in this house, i suggest you get your bums out here if you dont wanna get fired NOW!!!" i barked,breathing rapidly within seconds 6 maids and 3 chefs came out looking both confused and frightened,

"who was in room 12 room" i said so calm it sounded really scary...everyone looked around to see if anyone was going to speak up...."im going to pretend you all dint hear me , I SAID WHO WAS IN ROOM 12" i yelled but i got no answers.

"your all fired pack your things and get out" once i said that i heard gasps and snobs followed immediately, then something clicked my workers dont wear long earrings so it wont get caught in something
"someone was in this house" i thought out loud, the room became dead silent, i rushed upstairs and got the footage of the cameras in the house and at the porch...

After spending 2hours watching the footage, i saw someone, a girl pick the lock of the front door and enter. i closed the laptop, left the house and hopped in my car and drove straight to the station.

*****************next day **************
"Carter benson, thats the name of the girl and dont worry we'll find her and you'll be free to sue if you want...she's gonna make you a rich man" the detective joked and i just scoffed and replied " I'm already filty rich" with that i ended the call