dream on

I was finally able to open my eyes, and it didn't help at all that my weak eyes met with a bright light, my body seemed heavy and just a finger felt like it weighed a ton, I looked around taking the white walls so plain and uncomfortable it seemed to have the ability to drain the little life I had in me.
I tried to speak but the word came out like croaks

"No baby Don't stress yourself, the doctor said you need as much rest as possible"

I looked up to see my mom, the woman who had raised me to believe that life was all about money, her cold blue eyes had become dull and lifeless still she was looking her best, her face covered in makeup and not a strand of hair out of place.

"Mom why am I here" I croaked shaking with fear

"Baby I warned you about that boy, i told you his not good for you" she replied

"What boy, why am I here" I said attempting to raise my voice higher but failing miserably

"That boy that street rat..I warned you about....."

"What boy, why am I here, I Don't wanna be here..!!" I screamed, suddenly breathing became very hard and the wall began to close in

"I need a doctor, my baby's having panic attack" I heard mom faintly say, but by the way her mouth moved and the veins on her neck kept popping out I could tell she was screaming.

The room began to spin as I struggled to breath and I felt cold sweat running down my head....and that was it, I was out........

I woke up breathing heavily, my pillow was drenched in sweat and I found that odd because it was really cold outside I strolled downstairs and worked pass the living room into the kitchen...but something was really odd I came back to the living room and slowly trying to place my finger on it then it hit me, there was a Christmas tree in the living room, it was beautiful, small and plastic, it wasn't something I expected Harry to get, I decided I'll ask Martha about it when she is back from her Christmas holiday.

I heard footsteps coming down the staircase and of course it was harry in nothing but grey sweatpants, he had so many tattoos but like before only one caught my eye. I stared at the rose tattoo on his chest there was something about it that made me feel safe.

"Carter" harry said snapping me from the trance I was in.
"Carter why are you up so early" he continued
"I..I like your tattoo... The rose one" I stuttering.
Harry looked surprised but my compliment, he looked at the tattoo and then me.
"Why do you like it" he asked in a whisper
" I don't know I just do" I looked down trying to hide my embarrassment, He didn't say anything, he just walked passed me into the kitchen, I was confused not because of his action but because of what was written below the rose, something that one can easily miss but I didn't, I saw it and now I wonder why I hadn't noticed it before
The initials "C.B"