MeliodasXinnocent reader

This was suggested by Lily_Flower_64 sorry if it's bad... I'll try my best though!!

I was sitting in a small café drinking tea. Half the calfé was shredded off and most people where in a panic. I didn't know why though. Loud booms and shouts and crying rang through my ears and I jumped multiple times. A nice old woman ran up to me.
"Y/n!! We have to go!!! The sins will kill us otherwise!!" Her face was etched with worry as she spoke so I set my tea down and wrapped my arms around her in a huge hug.
"Who are the sins?" I whisper into her ear. I thought I remembered them vaguely from my past but couldn't quite remember. I was a sheltered child, my parents basically bubble wrapped me so I didn't know much. The woman grabbed my hand.
"No time my dear!" She said frantically pulling me away from the café. As soon as I had gotten off the chair a boy slammed into it and slid to my feet.
"OHMIGOSH!" I shrieked. The boy looked up at me blood spilling from his face. He had blonde hair that was matted with dried blood and he wore a tavern uniform that was tattered and dirty.
"Hello pretty." He flirted dazily. I didn't get that he was flirting and bent down to try and help him.
"Hello sir. Are you hurt very badly? How can I help you??" I ask trying to see anything that was piercing his body. The boy opened his mouth to respond but was cut off my a loud scream. I whipped my head around just in time to see all the skin and meat tearing off the old woman that was once my friend. The boy grabbed me and pulled me into a hug on the ground as a dark fog raged over the land.
"I'm Meliodas, dragon sin of wrath." He informed with a small smirk. I smiled at his kindness kinda creeped out by the hug.
"I'm Y- hang on...weren't you covered in blood before?" I ask trying to forget the scary memory of the old woman being shredded. Meliodas just smiled he looked down slightly and stared for a second.
"Can I check your heart rate?" He asked innocently. I pushed him off me and we sat in the dirt looking at each other.
"Why? I don't seem to be in shock." I inform. He puts a thinking face on.
"All the better to check?" He tried. I shook my head.
'How old was this kid anyways? What did he say his name was? Markaplier? (YES MARKAPLIER!!!)
Marksweed? No starts with an M tho...'
"Hey captain!!!!! Are you gonna help us fight or not?!" A voice shouted. I looked towards the source of the noise and saw a tall man with scars a big chest and platinum hair. The boy got up and reached his hand towards me, I took it and he helped me up.
"Yes Ban just let me walk the little lady home!" He snapped. The boy looked back at me with warm eyes. "Where do you live?" He asked sweetly. I pointed in the direction of some rubble and the boys face fell to sadness. "That's all been destroyed!" He informs looking upset. "HEY! I know!!! You can stay at the boar hat!! No one will mind! Hurry its just up that hill hide under a table so nothing bad happens to that pretty innocent face of yours okay?" He smiled. I looked up the hill and nodded again before we both parted ways and I ran up the hill and into the tavern. I hid under a table as I was instructed, I felt things begin to knock and rock around me. I was scared to say the least and I hoped sir Markaplier was okay. While I sat under the table I kept thinking about his name, Markaplier sounded wrong. That wasn't what he had told me. Something to do with wrath...wrath wrath. Sir Melloetta? Sir Mellioda? Meli....meli....MELIODAS! Sir Meliodas! The floor shook violently and I fell over hitting my head and spiralling into darkness.