Trust: Chapter 20

Legit Chapter 20: SAM'S POV

I couldn't wait to see Keaton again, I missed him so much. I can't believe I managed to stay away from him for 3 months. We pulled up to Keaton's hotel and before Tyler could even park I was out of the car grabbing my stuff. "Woah, slow down there." Tyler laughed as I closed my door. I walked inside and saw their body guard, Ranel. "Hello Ranel, I'm-" Before I could even finish my sentence he interrupted me. "Sam, you're Sam, aren't you?" I nodded. "Keaton talks about you all the time, for the last 3 months." I look at him confused. "How did you know it was me though?"
"Keaton showed me a bunch of pictures of you."
"Oh ok. Are they here yet?"
"No they are about to be here though so, you should probably head on up. Keaton is room 234 once you are finished unpacking."
"Thanks Ranel!" I smiled and went and got my room key from the desk. I waited for Tyler to come inside so, we could head up together.

Once we were in the room, we unpacked and heard some people out in the hall that sounded like Wes and Drew. "They know I'm here so, I'll go say hi and you come out when you're ready." I nodded and sat down on the bed. I checked my twitter and everyone was still talking about Keaton and I. It's been 3 fucking months and they haven't forgotten! After about 10 minutes of snapchatting my cousin I decided to go see Keaton. As I got to the door Tyler comes in. "Um Sam, I don't think you want to go in there."
"Why's that Tyler?" I try to walk passed him but he blocks the door. "Tyler let me by."
"I can't do that Sam, sorry." I ended up punching him in the stomach so he would move and I could get to Keaton's room. I got to the door and knocked nicely. I waited for someone to answer until knocking again. "Keaton? Are you in there?" I hear someone coming to the door so, I step back and wait.

---

KEATON'S POV

"Sam, please wait! I can explain!"
"What is there to explain Keaton?! I saw you in the same hotel room as the same girl that killed me parents!"
"Sam, please! It's not what it looks like!"
"Then what was it! And it better be good because I came all the way down here to see you because I love you and wanted you back."
"Sam, I really do love you and really do want you back. I was depressed and upset and needed someone."
"So you chose Destyni?! Like, I'm sorry Keaton, but you could have done better!"
"Well, I'm sorry. Who left me? YOU! Who left me to suffer? YOU! It's your fault I chose Destyni! It's your fault I made a fucking stupid decision!"
"So this is all my fault?! It's your fault I broke up with you! You carer too much about me! I would be a lot happier with Tyler!"
"Fine then! Go be with Tyler!"
"Fine I will! Goodbye Keaton! Thanks for not trying!" She was right, I wasn't trying. I should be trying, but why aren't I? You know what? Screw her; she can go fuck my best friend all she wants. She can go get raped for all I care. No, what am I saying?! I love her and want her back but I didn't try and now she's gone...forever.

A/N: Hey hope you liked the legit chapter 20:) I will be writing a sequel and it will be up tomorrow:) ENJOYING? VOTE>FOLLOW>COMMENT<3